Ex-GOLD members

Nintenderek

He usually comes by these threads to flame anyway though. This is surprising for him.

O hai there, I was in GOLD. :ph34r:

P.S. Believe it or not Valhalla is tied to the alliance Dan is leading by MDoAP bloc. He is currently a purple senator.

Edited by Bob Sanders

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was briefly in GOLD, though under the name of Reagan back then, I believe. Most won't remember me, my time there was short. I came over because I knew a few people from my first alliance in CN, BoSS. Something interesting you might not know...I actually recruited cflames88 to CN and to either BoSS or GOLD. He was a part of the SPAWN boards (collecting) with me and I talked him into coming over. He was a good guy. I remember he was a post whore...good times.

I still remember you Reagan. I think you and cflames came over from BoSS, right? I still remember our early problems with BoSS's leader. Anyone remember who that was?

I still remember you Reagan. I think you and cflames came over from BoSS, right? I still remember our early problems with BoSS's leader. Anyone remember who that was?

All I remember was BoSS being a democracy in which everyone began to challenge the leadership and it was chaos in the forums, and finally the bulk of the leadership walked out. Most went to NPO but I think a couple of others went elsewhere. Several others stepped up and tried to hold on, but eventually BoSS disbanded and I believe the core group formed GOLD not too long later.

'ello everybody! Pilch, I thought you quit! And Machiabelly, man it's been a long time. how have you been? And W_A_R! Where have all the carrot cakes gone, man?

Cheers to all others as well. So great

yeah about me quitting <_<