Ex-GOLD members

Nintenderek

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think there's any 'probably' about it, kiddo.

alright I aided howso in killing GOLD....

Still you guy should've backed up your allies.. EoTRS could have used the help in that particular war. Instead you got killed in a stupid way...by being howso's and noon's fall guy.. I wasn't involved in the latter part though I was smart enough to stay the hell away from them and the unified yellow goal.

Thanks Ninny, I always could count on you.

I am in MK now. I know W-A-R is in OBR.

Anyone know where General Ego or CFlames88 are, or if they still are anywhere?

Those are two names I haven't heard in a while.

EDIT: Just found out why I haven't heard them in a while. Their nations have gone to that big planet in the sky.

Edited by Nintenderek

I'm pretty sure he quit after UJW. I've seen him on IRC once and a very great while (once every six months or so :P ) afterwards, but he doesn't play CN.

He's around. New nation.

alright I aided howso in killing GOLD....

Still you guy should've backed up your allies.. EoTRS could have used the help in that particular war. Instead you got killed in a stupid way...by being howso's and noon's fall guy.. I wasn't involved in the latter part though I was smart enough to stay the hell away from them and the unified yellow goal.

Well, honestly. GOLD's intention was defensive. We regarded the treaty as a MDP. So yeah, poor communication of the purpose is part of the reason I suppose. And yeah, I fully agree that the way GOLD die is amongst the top five of stupid alliance deaths.

Also, I'm around. My siggie tells you where.

Wow, haven't seen you guys in a while. New name but still Patty Roy at heart.

Holy crap, I thought you were gone. Good to see I was wrong. There were so many ex GOLD members who just got up and left the game after UJW. Anyone know if W1nG-Z3r0 (I think I got that right. I remember he used 1337 to spell it :P ) is still around?

I quit sometime last jan. or feb. My computer died and I figured that was a sign that I needed to take a break. Now that break time is over I'm back and at it again.

Being gone that long I lost track of everyone. It's good to see familiar faces (or names).