Our Time Has Come

But....

:wacko:

You know you're just jealous ;)

Looks like I'll never make it in. Good luck though. :>

Have no fear!

There's some good people over there in Kronos..... Several Vidians.

I like these guys.

Also hello Alden. I miss your scent.

Anyone that attacks De Caelo will get nuked.

:wub:

So you around?

)): ender )):

)): rusty )):

Edited by alden peterson

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kronos (also Cronos or Cronus) is a Titan in Greek mythology.

Wow. welcome to the titans of Cn.

Good luck and I will see you guys around.

There lies our conundrum, if you will...

There were three "individuals" named Kronos, or who had a similar name with a slight spelling variation. One was a Titan of Greek Mythology (Cronus), one was a Greek God who was the embodiment of Time (Khronos), and one was a Roman God of Human Time who oversaw harvests, calendar, etc (Cronos/Saturn).

We ultimately liked "Khronos" the best, but prefered the spelling of it without the H. Since the Greek Titan used a "u" before the "s" and a "C" instead of a "K", we felt that we could get away with it. However, some people refer to Cronus as Kronos, so I suppose it's our fault for the confusion. Though, at the end of the day, I don't suppose it really matters - either way we're still awesome :P

Edited by HeraclesTheGreat

There lies our conundrum, if you will...

There were three "individuals" named Kronos, or who had a similar name with a slight spelling variation. One was a Titan of Greek Mythology (Cronus), one was a Greek God who was the embodiment of Time (Khronos), and one was a Roman God of Human Time who oversaw harvests, calendar, etc (Cronos/Saturn).

We ultimately liked "Khronos" the best, but prefered the spelling of it without the H. Since the Greek Titan used a "u" before the "s" and a "C" instead of a "K", we felt that we could get away with it. However, some people refer to Cronus as Kronos, so I suppose it's our fault for the confusion. Though, at the end of the day, I don't suppose it really matters - either way we're still awesome :P

this makes my head hurt. :P

Kronos is an alliance that values active, mature, passionate, and intelligent members whose goal is to form a fun community for mutual enjoyment.

Sounds terrible. I'd much rather see you found an alliance that values inactive, immature, faithless, and stupid members. :)

Also, say hi to feardaram for me. Nice to see you still kicking around there. Good times.

Sounds terrible. I'd much rather see you found an alliance that values inactive, immature, faithless, and stupid members. :)

There are so many possible good responses to this but I shall pass on them I think ;)

:v:

Best of luck to you Kronos fellows (The more the merrier, after all). Starting off on firm ground from what I can tell, plus you guys have Tryptamine. He's not known for joining lame and floundering alliances, that's for certain. Of course, I speak purely out of unquenchable bias and tireless longing (What better way to speak of a man?).

Also, say hi to feardaram for me. Nice to see you still kicking around there. Good times.

Hiya. Good times indeed.

Good luck and congrats you guys, wish you the best of luck

also yay, tryptamine :)

although just wondering,

also there is no mention of what an ancient is before talking about weighted votes unless i missed it

This has been fixed, it seems someone wanted to remove my position from Council behind my back

:ph34r: