Our Time Has Come

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this is a Declaration of Existence for an alliance called Kronos. It says in the first post there :)

Think he got that ;)

Please TOP, don't betray Kronos!

Hard to betray someone you are not allied to. Of course you could argue stacking treaties...but we all know where that goes.

Best wishes Kronos.

Can you explain why you picked this name? I am curious.

Edited by Chalaskan

Clause II: Requirements

All applicants must meet the following requirements as determined by the alliance:

* High level of maturity

* High level of intellect

Looks like I'll never make it in. Good luck though. :>

Saw you under the new AA, interesting name. Can't believe you'd willingly go back to Internal Affairs Heracles, you must be mad.

Good luck Kronos you have a good grouping of nations to work with.

They got me drunk one night and apparently I committed myself to the position before passing out - Now they have me chained to my desk and won't allow me to resign... it's horrible :(

Edited by HeraclesTheGreat

Well done to this man for questioning the obvious.

He was not questioning the obvious. He was clearly making a joke. Your sense of humor must be broken.

This looks like a fantastic grouping of nations and a great beginning for a new alliance. Congrats on the new project.

He was not questioning the obvious. He was clearly making a joke. Your sense of humor must be broken.

This looks like a fantastic grouping of nations and a great beginning for a new alliance. Congrats on the new project.

Oh now I get it haha. <_<

Humour is entirely subjective anyway. To me that was not funny but obviously was to you. I can appreciate comedy and you can appreciate jokes such as raasaa's.

Anyway this is a place for good lucks and o/ etc.

Good luck getting to 1mil NS, it won't be long now.