DoE and New Protectorate Within

Congratulations with your existance, good luck out there :)

Also,

3.1 Emperor

The Emperor is the head voice of Forsaken ones. He and only he can not be expelled. He and only he may declare war. He counts as two votes in Parliment. He may form treaties and he may disband them. The Emperor is of royal blood and should be treated with the uptmost respect. The Emperor chooses an heir (the Duke) and when the Emperor retires appoints the Duke to that position. The Emperor may serve for life. The Emperor may also fly the Imperial Flag. The Emperor can also make Imperial announcements.

3.2 Duke

The Duke is the heir to the thrown. If the Emperor is not online or steps down the Duke becomes Emperor. The Duke should be treated with a high degree of respect since he is of Royal Blood. The Duke cannot be expelled. The Duke cannot make Imperial announcements (unless the Emperor deems it so) but he may fly the Imperial Flag.

hehe ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's an emporer? :blink:

Thank you everyone, and it was late when I made the change, I hope you'll all forgive me.

Thanks to the support from old DEFCON friends.

Thanks for all the hard work that Shigh Damsky and stickly have all put in to help me make this happen.

And I want a word with Damsky about typos. And me and shigh are gonna have us a grammar session:

ahhhhh.. shoulda payed more attention

Paid.... <_<

The Imperial Leadership is aware of the charter....if they so deem a change...it shall be granted

I did say so T_T

Edited by Jens of the desert

Making the choice to protect an alliance stemming from Realm of Titans, I would have thought you had already known that detail.

Ouch Lord Boris

thought you would have more class then talking about what you dont know about.