DoE and New Protectorate Within

Making the choice to protect an alliance stemming from Realm of Titans, I would have thought you had already known that detail.

Really, ive actually gained respect from TORN through my own mistakes, and seeing this from someone in TORN takes my level of respect for them down a tad bit. Taking shots at a disbanded alliance, and a new one coming about from some ex-members of RoT and not knowing anything in detail about it, is kinda low.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the choice to protect an alliance stemming from Realm of Titans, I would have thought you had already known that detail.

Lord Boris, your bitter because you didn't get to roll RoT. Your still not going to get to roll whatever you percieve TFO to be which will I assume only cause more bitterness.

All I can suggest is, get over it.

Lord Boris, your bitter because you didn't get to roll RoT. Your still not going to get to roll whatever you percieve TFO to be which will I assume only cause more bitterness.

All I can suggest is, get over it.

:awesome:

Edited by Shigh707

Well what you said made as much sense as 2 + 2 = 5.

Unless you now fully explain how RoT were idiots and therefore how this makes us idiots.

Boris, do you really want to start this? I'm Sorry that Wolfpack got $%&@ed over by RoT, if your gonna hold a grudge against people, you should have one with the people who were involved with the start of RoT, not some members who are just looking for a community they once loved to return to Bob.

I had thought we got over this already, i guess i was wrong.

Boris, do you really want to start this? I'm Sorry that Wolfpack got $%&@ed over by RoT, if your gonna hold a grudge against people, you should have one with the people who were involved with the start of RoT, not some members who are just looking for a community they once loved to return to Bob.

I had thought we got over this already, i guess i was wrong.

Oh, the Wolfpack War really doesn't even factor into it. It's all the other @$%& RoT pulled that makes me think the way I do. Maybe it was the continuous trolling they did from start to finish. Maybe it was the attempt to gain access to my account on the old FEAR boards from an IP identical to that of one of RoT's diplomats. Maybe it was RoT taking in people who were actively being hunted down by FEAR for extremely treasonous actions against the alliance and the fact that later conversations showed that RoT .gov fully knew what they were getting into. Nothing good came from RoT.

Oh, the Wolfpack War really doesn't even factor into it. It's all the other @$%& RoT pulled that makes me think the way I do. Maybe it was the continuous trolling they did from start to finish. Maybe it was the attempt to gain access to my account on the old FEAR boards from an IP identical to that of one of RoT's diplomats. Maybe it was RoT taking in people who were actively being hunted down by FEAR for extremely treasonous actions against the alliance and the fact that later conversations showed that RoT .gov fully knew what they were getting into. Nothing good came from RoT.

Lord Boris, it insanely hurtful how ignorant your views are right now. When you speak of continuous trolling, you mean like the kind of trolling that a butt hurt person does by posting (with intents on starting bad relations and negative actions) in a DoE almost a year later? It is ridiculous how petty you are being Boris, specially when i come and find you on IRC and offer a new start. It saddens me that you cant get past this, because yes i did once respect you; but recent posts just prove how petty and arrogant you like to be. Also, as i have explained to you in our little query. RoT kicked out the members that were found to be running form FEAR, so unless you have logs proving that RoT indeed did know they were running form FEAR, you are just slandering us and i do not appreciate it. Grow up. As of the wolfpack thing, it is part of it. You, wolfpack, i, and the rest of the ex-rot members know it is. Its extremely sad that wolfpack can forgive us and yet, you cant find it in your heart to forgive?

And yes maybe you are right, nothing did good come from RoT.

But maybe you are wrong, because we are still kicking it with honorable friends that actually know us, instead of trolling around in our DoE.

So please, unless you have concrete proof that RoT "ruined" your life like you claim. Please stop bashing us. Its slander

Edited by Shigh707

So now should i go up to FEAR members and tell them after all of this occurred there was still no war because you guys didn't grow a pair and hit us?

As for all that stuff. woops? B)

Like I said, you seem to think RoT has come back in a pair of heels and a short skirt and your thinking ''damn I wish I'd hit that last time'' and it makes you bitter that you didn't.

Frankly no one here gives a damn who you like or dislike and we all know the real reasons behind it and how you wanted to hit RoT from the start. The members who are here now never started any beef with FEAR, the upper echelons of government who you could have beef with are now spread far and wide across Bob. Gramlins, NV and a few other places on both sides of the political spectrum. Go troll them in IRC if your that beat up about it and I'm sure they'll give you a two word answer ending in ''off''

Having watched up close how RoT acted in the past i can't say im happy to see this group back in action...

I will say that your growth was impressive, and there were a special few of you that i enjoyed speaking with.

Good luck, i suppose.

Hey mate not sure i remember you... sorry :( May i ask what you did not like about RoT?

Also what AA where you in while RoT was together?

Friends, Allies, Forsaken Ones,

I apologize it took Shigh chasing me down via RL communications to get me to come wish you gents a healthy congrats on your accomplishments here. It is truly a good thing to see when a solid group of friends get together and build a community worth existing. I would like to formally extend my congradulations and offer you any help/advice you can ask for. You know where to find me :)

As a close, I have read some comments from both parties that are truly sad to see. However, Lord Boris, it is obvious that your problem is with me- not them. So, please, leave our differences out of your words to my friends, and if you would like, I will be available this weekend off and on, and we may chat about whatever it is that is plagueing you.

Again, congrats and many good luck wishes to my friends as they set sail on a great adventure. You have picked some upstanding protectors there, and I know they will help you along.

However, Lord Boris, it is obvious that your problem is with me- not them. So, please, leave our differences out of your words to my friends, and if you would like, I will be available this weekend off and on, and we may chat about whatever it is that is plagueing you.

You know, Fox, you might be right. Or, at least that's what your partner in crime says.

EDIT: logs pulled for now.

So yes, after that conversation, I stopped bashing this new group. So long as they don't turn out like you, Fox, I suspect they'll do fine.

Edited by Lord Boris

You know, Fox, you might be right. Or, at least that's what your partner in crime says.

So yes, after that conversation, I stopped bashing this new group. So long as they don't turn out like you, Fox, I suspect they'll do fine.

Thank you Lord Boris its much appreciated

I truly do wish you guys well.

The Wolfpack as never held a grudge and to this day we count most ex-RoT members as friends. (after all you sprang in part, from us)

HOWL

As i told other wolfpackers alpha, i will always be a wolf inside. Was my first AA, always will be

Howl