Announcing the formation of TE Initiative

Londo Mollari

Uhh yeah it is, fact is the war started and is happening so just use it as a learning experience for next time.

-_-

You have no right to talk about wars being learning experiences, unless that learning pertains to how to surrender at record speeds.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no right to talk about wars being learning experiences, unless that learning pertains to how to surrender at record speeds.

Hey we lost to Swat, and yes we surrendered, but since then we have a treaty with TPF and were are also in safe hand with other alliances, because we have learned we have to grow before we can fight. We learn from our situations.

seems every thread in these forums has gone off topic and are just threads for both sides to express their hatred for each other. It's a computer game for christ's sake, if your really getting pissed over some computer game that pretty sad.

Edited by Spermicide

oh is this the "i already started the war no matter how wrong the reason, so i say roll with it" argument?

Yes, it is. It's freaking TE. There is NO such thing as a bad CB here. "I don't like you" is a fine CB. "You smell funny", "Your name is stupid", "I feel like it", "I'm bored", "I always wanted to rule a game like this", "MUAHAHA WORLD DOMINATION", all are appropriate. This is a game designed for people to screw around and fight. If that's not what you are looking for, TE is not the place for you. Sorry, but that's what Admin designed this game for... A CN without OMG INFRA PIXELS.

-Bama

so Damian55 what do you expect to learn from our situation? not being the top dog so we don't get attack by half of TE?

For one, after the war, instead of swearing revenge and rushing into an attack against UN and TPF the RE could just chill out have let cooler heads prevail and rebuild because what this war has shown is that alliances need to expected the unexpected. Thats what we learn after our war with SWAT, and the best thing is to just make it a good war and, let your newbies grow in this war. So once its done, and you've rebuilt the alliance, you'll be rushing out the gates with force that no one has seen before. ;)

For one, after the war, instead of swearing revenge and rushing into an attack against UN and TPF the RE could just chill out have let cooler heads prevail and rebuild because what this war has shown is that alliances need to expected the unexpected. Thats what we learn after our war with SWAT, and the best thing is to just make it a good war and, let your newbies grow in this war. So once its done, and you've rebuilt the alliance, you'll be rushing out the gates with force that no one has seen before. ;)

Yeah, we will be rushing out the gates, straight for you guys.

Edit- We don't have a problem with TPF, there has been no swearing of eternal vengance against them. We lulz TPF, they're fun enemies (although we really gotta work on being on the same side one of these days!). It's only UN we have a problem with.

Edited by ceasar43

Yes, it is. It's freaking TE. There is NO such thing as a bad CB here. "I don't like you" is a fine CB. "You smell funny", "Your name is stupid", "I feel like it", "I'm bored", "I always wanted to rule a game like this", "MUAHAHA WORLD DOMINATION", all are appropriate. This is a game designed for people to screw around and fight. If that's not what you are looking for, TE is not the place for you. Sorry, but that's what Admin designed this game for... A CN without OMG INFRA PIXELS.

-Bama

infra pixels? you are sounding out of character here.

-Bama

Bama,

We all wholeheartedly agree with you. The point is they tried to make a srs bsns CB to attack with, so we are responding to that.

Yeah, we will be rushing out the gates, straight for you guys.

Edit- We don't have a problem with TPF, there has been no swearing of eternal vengance against them. We lulz TPF, they're fun enemies (although we really gotta work on being on the same side one of these days!). It's only UN we have a problem with.

Really? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...51360&st=60

look at post #75

Konvictman is talking about a counteroffensive during this war, which of course will include attacks against TPF. But we will eventually reach peace with them and move onto you.

P.S. Konvictamn, while an important member of the Empire and a trusted advisor, doesn't set policy. It's only true if it comes from me or Tiberius12. So even if a dozen RE members post that we are attacking someone, it's not true unless it comes through me.

Konvictman is talking about a counteroffensive during this war, which of course will include attacks against TPF. But we will eventually reach peace with them and move onto you.

P.S. Konvictamn, while an important member of the Empire and a trusted advisor, doesn't set policy. It's only true if it comes from me or Tiberius12. So even if a dozen RE members post that we are attacking someone, it's not true unless it comes through me.

Oh yeah, we're couping you more than UN for that one . :o

Look at my new avatar. Yeah go ahead be jealous.

And the Golden Age of the forums passes into nothingness with the invasion of the noobs...please, for the sake of all that is good under the eyes of the mighty Admin, please never post something so pointless and random again.

Nope, we were not. We decided to bring the fight to Judgement and the current power-structure. And replace it with one that fit's our own need's. Such is the way of the world, your either working from the top or struggling to get too it. It only becomes stagnate if one power grows to the point that no others can challenge it.

btw thank you panic king for pointing this out to me.

what is this bloc "Judgment" you speak of, Owned-You? the only thing i can think you speak of is the histories of the 3rd age of this world, in a completely different time that does not relate to our own. This "Judgment" had 3 members the same as the group you are referring to now, yes, but it also included Aztec, an alliance now fighting against these 3 members, and other alliances that were once in judgment. if you really want to make this like last round, i suggest you ask fark, BW, TPF, and 4077th to attack you right now.

As for Judgement references, I still consider Judgement a functiong bloc. There was never a formal disbandment, therefore it's a reasonable to perceive that it's still fully functioning. Therefore I refer to MHA & It's allies as Judgement.

the part you forget is that we are in round 4. since you've obviously just started TE yesterday, let me explain to you that everything resets each round. Treaties/blocs do not stay active because they are automatically disbanded when the game resets.