Announcing the formation of TE Initiative

Londo Mollari

btw thank you panic king for pointing this out to me.

what is this bloc "Judgment" you speak of, Owned-You? the only thing i can think you speak of is the histories of the 3rd age of this world, in a completely different time that does not relate to our own. This "Judgment" had 3 members the same as the group you are referring to now, yes, but it also included Aztec, an alliance now fighting against these 3 members, and other alliances that were once in judgment. if you really want to make this like last round, i suggest you ask fark, BW, TPF, and 4077th to attack you right now.

We were never formal members of Judgement. Nor did we ever fight any wars for it...so no we were not members of Judgement. We had a tie to it through GDA, which has since gone away. So care to try again?

the part you forget is that we are in round 4. since you've obviously just started TE yesterday, let me explain to you that everything resets each round. Treaties/blocs do not stay active because they are automatically disbanded when the game resets.

Yes your right about treaties. Not right on blocs, you don't need a formal announcement every 2 months to recognize a bloc entity still exists. As that bloc entity will still function, albeit it's nice to use that as a screen to debunk any sort of counter-argument. At the start of this round everybody was still quite aware whom would be in power, and which alliances would be holding most of the chips on the table. The same 3 core members of Judgement whom we currently are fighting against thus I refer to them as Judgement. Honestly, you cannot expect anyone to believe they did not still exist can you?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were never formal members of Judgement. Nor did we ever fight any wars for it...so no we were not members of Judgement. We had a tie to it through GDA, which has since gone away. So care to try again?

Yes your right about treaties. Not right on blocs, you don't need a formal announcement every 2 months to recognize a bloc entity still exists. As that bloc entity will still function, albeit it's nice to use that as a screen to debunk any sort of counter-argument. At the start of this round everybody was still quite aware whom would be in power, and which alliances would be holding most of the chips on the table. The same 3 core members of Judgement whom we currently are fighting against thus I refer to them as Judgement. Honestly, you cannot expect anyone to believe they did not still exist can you?

Double standards DO get you out of any argument, don't they?

Actually, it's more of a technicality in this case, or just ignorance maybe. But a bloc is a joint treaty, correct?

Yes, a bloc is a joint treaty amongst several involved parties. The Initiative is a joint treaty...I don't see what your getting at.

Yes, a bloc is a joint treaty amongst several involved parties. The Initiative is a joint treaty...I don't see what your getting at.

Hes saying a BLOC as a TREATY is ended at the end of the round like you have mentioned. And that your sentiment that Judgment is still together is proven wrong by your very own statements.

Hes saying a BLOC as a TREATY is ended at the end of the round like you have mentioned. And that your sentiment that Judgment is still together is proven wrong by your very own statements.

I see, in that case...I have set a double standard. Heh, poor choice of words on my end.