Announcing the formation of TE Initiative

Londo Mollari

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...hmmm.....thats odd, i thought we already had :P LOL!

I've hidden the throne away deep in the recesses of Planet Steve, the same place we threw EE. You'll never have it!

And on a serious note, this is why the scoring system should be changed. Even though we've lost a ridiculous amount of NS, we're still very highly ranked. Meaning we still have the throne :P !

Edited by ceasar43

I've hidden the throne away deep in the recesses of Planet Steve, the same place we threw EE. You'll never have it!

And on a serious note, this is why the scoring system should be changed. Even though we've lost a ridiculous amount of NS, we're still very highly ranked. Meaning we still have the throne :P !

LOL, yeah where ever EE is, he should stay...and if the throne is there well its gone as well.

We will just have to make a new one ;) Also this is just day one, wonder how much NS you do have to lose to drop in rankings?

We'll just have to find out,lol

Serious note: I agree the starts/scoring system needs to change. Meaning we want our throne :P

BG.

Pretty obvious that its gonna stagnate when this war is over too. The big bad block wont fight each other, and the rest have been damaged too much to mount a good challenge. Was a nice stomp by the fellas though.

Seriously, I can already see what is going to happen.

1. The Bloc dominates in this round because of their number of members.

2. Next round, mad rush for everyone to join The Bloc due to the fact they dominated. Everyone who isn't in The Bloc gets completely owned cause of the number of people in it.

3. No major wars. No one can even stand up to The Bloc, because even if they finished off the first wave, The Bloc would have a whole nother set of nations to throw at them.

While I am not against the bloc at this moment, I sincerely hope you guys will disband once the status quo (ie dominance by MHA, GDA and RE) has been toppled and bring TE back onto even ground.

Only stagnate because all of you and alot of the enemy were afraid to war. The initiative proves that they are still afraid of war.

Nope, we were not. We decided to bring the fight to Judgement and the current power-structure. And replace it with one that fit's our own need's. Such is the way of the world, your either working from the top or struggling to get too it. It only becomes stagnate if one power grows to the point that no others can challenge it.

The Initiative Challenges The Current Power.

Pretty obvious that its gonna stagnate when this war is over too. The big bad block wont fight each other, and the rest have been damaged too much to mount a good challenge. Was a nice stomp by the fellas though.

Pending some variables, your assertion is probably correct. Next round will result in various new conflicts and hopefully another conflict. The Initiative will continue to assert our influence in the sphere of politics. We hope Judgement does the same, otherwise your making our job much easier.

Seriously, I can already see what is going to happen.

1. The Bloc dominates in this round because of their number of members.

2. Next round, mad rush for everyone to join The Bloc due to the fact they dominated. Everyone who isn't in The Bloc gets completely owned cause of the number of people in it.

3. No major wars. No one can even stand up to The Bloc, because even if they finished off the first wave, The Bloc would have a whole nother set of nations to throw at them.

1. Yes, your probably correct. That's what our goal is, survival of the fittest and such.

2. No, we don't want every alliance on the blue moon in our club.

3. Wrong, I expect a challenger. The challengers should expect us trying to eliminate them. This is the position many of our alliances were placed in a previous round. Now we've risen, I'd only expect the same...otherwise we simply don't have quality players around. Personally, I don't think that's the case.

So Judgement then?

Nah, were not Judgement. Were much more evil then that.

While I am not against the bloc at this moment, I sincerely hope you guys will disband once the status quo (ie dominance by MHA, GDA and RE) has been toppled and bring TE back onto even ground.

I cannot comment on our official course of action at this point. However, Personally speaking. I wouldn't want too...we formed this under the shadow of Judgement Dominance to topple the current power structure and replace that with one more friendly to our agendas. (IE, Initiative) Now I'd hope there would be enough quality ambitious leaders willing to make the moves required to eventually challenge our position.

The Strong Shall Survive.

---

I love being able to respond to so many things at one time.

Nope, we were not. We decided to bring the fight to Judgement and the current power-structure. And replace it with one that fit's our own need's. Such is the way of the world, your either working from the top or struggling to get too it. It only becomes stagnate if one power grows to the point that no others can challenge it.

The Initiative Challenges The Current Power.

Pending some variables, your assertion is probably correct. Next round will result in various new conflicts and hopefully another conflict. The Initiative will continue to assert our influence in the sphere of politics. We hope Judgement does the same, otherwise your making our job much easier.

1. Yes, your probably correct. That's what our goal is, survival of the fittest and such.

2. No, we don't want every alliance on the blue moon in our club.

3. Wrong, I expect a challenger. The challengers should expect us trying to eliminate them. This is the position many of our alliances were placed in a previous round. Now we've risen, I'd only expect the same...otherwise we simply don't have quality players around. Personally, I don't think that's the case.

Nah, were not Judgement. Were much more evil then that.

I cannot comment on our official course of action at this point. However, Personally speaking. I wouldn't want too...we formed this under the shadow of Judgement Dominance to topple the current power structure and replace that with one more friendly to our agendas. (IE, Initiative) Now I'd hope there would be enough quality ambitious leaders willing to make the moves required to eventually challenge our position.

The Strong Shall Survive.

---

I love being able to respond to so many things at one time.

Judgment??? are you stuck in round 3?

No, he's right though. The initiative is less skillful then judgment...I mean they needed 14 alliance to take out 5 alliances. It can't get anymore pathetic than that, really.

Ohwait. He said evil? My bad. ;)

No, he's right though. The initiative is less skillful then judgment...I mean they needed 14 alliance to take out 5 alliances. It can't get anymore pathetic than that, really.

Heh, it's odd that you say this now. I recall your alliance doing the same to Murder Inc and The Phoenix Federation and both of those conflicts taking a week or more to end. This should not last that long, so I'd say our skill is surpassing you all's. In addition, I have all the inclination to suspect you'd have done the same to various other alliances if given the chance and we would hear no complaining.

Nice Try Though.

As for Judgement references, I still consider Judgement a functiong bloc. There was never a formal disbandment, therefore it's a reasonable to perceive that it's still fully functioning. Therefore I refer to MHA & It's allies as Judgement.

I agree, That is the sloppiest, Worst executed attack I've ever seen in my time in CN..

They had to call on FAN to help them :P

Great I'm sure this won't cause the game to stagnant. :rolleyes: Well I'm glad to know you fear us that much to unite for evil and to ruin whatever chances of any fair fights this round. To the leaders of this bloc ...do the game a favor and disband this elephant. TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

Edited by BastardofGod

oh is this the "i already started the war no matter how wrong the reason, so i say roll with it" argument?

Uhh yeah it is, fact is the war started and is happening so just use it as a learning experience for next time.

-_-

Lets just make it good, no more trash talking

Edited by Damian55