My take on Jarheads v New Pacific Order

JimmyChang

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Jarheads i agree with what was mentioned here by some members, if they want to make a long lasting alliance then they will need to get more organized, focus on diplomacy and creating relations, you can't just go around attacking everyone (well you can, but do not expect that those "everyones" will simply sit around and do nothing)

Like I conceded earlier, proportionally speaking, Jarheads are doing a decent job of keeping the war to those alliances that attacked them, however, as I also said, they need to get a better handle on those rogue nations who are attacking members of alliances that have nothing to do with their current military campaign. I recall only one instance where a rogue was actually dealt with internally.

It's not unusual for an alliance to have three or four rogues at any given time (TOOL is actually dealing with around that number right now). It IS to have more around twenty, especially during an alliance war. I would suggest to JH that, if they want any chance of peace, they should curb such attacks.

That said, I had to laugh when one of our ghosts was attacked by a Jarheads nation. I didn't know whether to congratulate him for that or DoW on him for threatening to attack lower-end TOOL members with Jarheads members. :P

Edited by Uralica

The war started about 20 days ago.

Jarheads currently have 15 nations that are 20 days inactive. Expect to see this trend continue.

I guess that means continuing to consider this an Open war is rather silly?

Jarheads have well over a hundred nations active in the last couple days.

Causing much damage or are they pretty much beat down? Honestly I havn't bothered to take the time to look it all over.

They topped out at 450 and hovered around that number for a few days, but have since dropped to (as of right now) 304 members. There are also some who have fled the AA and are ghosting others - whether they simply want out or they want to hide to attack later is anyone's guess. I personally don't think they're ALL sinister enough or have the kind of cunning to want to do the latter. Matter of fact, if people who fall under the latter category do exist, they're a minority :P

EDIT: clarification.

Edited by Uralica

NPO has been the overwhelming power in the CN for many months.

Months? Not years? Personally as long as the NPO doesn't attack me, I am fine with them. (Not like I could do much if they attacked me anyways.) I am not too into CN politics, but I am all for the NPO, for they keep my mini "alliance" from harm. (Something, for which, I got a lot of before joining red. Since then, no one, and I mean no one, has attacked me.)

What's one more low-intensity permaconflict?

These wars need a special name...

This one hasnt reached that status yet. This is still classified as Open warfare so that if you leave NPO during this war you end up with a fate worse then that of the Jarheads.

Interesting to see an NPO member declare it is already "low-intensity" as well as "permaconflict". The timing of all this is very interesting.

Edit: grammar

Edited by HeinousOne

This one hasnt reached that status yet. This is still classified as Open warefare so that if you leave NPO during this war you end up with a fate worse then that of the Jarheads.

Interesting to see an NPO member declare it is already "low-intensitiy" as well as "permaconflict". The timing of all this is very interesting.

In before "lines are being drawn."

If this is not a joke thread, then I am completely disgusted by the responses and support for an alliance such as the Jarheads. This is an alliance that was deceiving IRON (who was sponsoring them as a protectorate) and conspiring to attack NPO. I am not going to rehash what was gone through in two other threads. I will say this response of and sudden love for the Jarheads is despicable at best.

I would much rather see the latter

That 15 million was in fact given with the expectation of reciprocation then, and not as a gift?

You know, if you're really that worried about attacking a red nation by mistake, you could always just, you know, not tech raid. God forbid.

Here here! :awesome:

That 15 million was in fact given with the expectation of reciprocation then, and not as a gift?

It was my understanding that they took exception to them planning on using that money to attack their closest allies.

Edited by James Dahl