New Government Announcement

SoldierFlag2.png

Official Soldier Dispatch

Recently our Chancellor youwish959 has left us in seek of more thrill in the new emerging alliance of the New Sith Order. We wish him luck but have told any Soldiers who intend to leave us for the New Sith Order in search of a hotter date won't be allowed back. We are an alliance, not a holding area.

With that said our new government is as follows:

Chairman: The AUT

Chancellor: facetten

Chancellor: Melutar

Minister of the Interior: Kaiser Gutenhagen

Minister of Foreign Affiars: King William II

Minister of Defense: Nada2486

Minister of Recruitment: Cool3aTool

Minister of Economics: Lady Dodger

We have confidence this is a winning line up that will bring us to new and greater heights. We'd like to give a special shout out to Melutar who's been nothing but the consumate team player since joining us. As a result we entrust him to do a great job as a Chancellor and look forward to seeing him play a larger roll in Soldier.

Although the loss of youwish has hurt us considerably that which does not kill us merely makes us stronger. When you see Soldier, you won't even have to type in the AA field to see our stats. You need only to use the drop down menu.

Also, I would like to say that I am happy to take over this position and if you have anything you would like to speak about with me, please come to #soldier on IRC. I'd be happy to have the company. ^_^

We'll move on, and youwish won't be a part of this experience.

I thank you all for the well wishes, there are Soldiers and those who just use us for menial gains. I hope you get what you're looking for youwish, because you sure aren't going to be a part of this experience anymore.

As my ancestors once said, "so it is written, so shall it be."

Edited by The AUT

So if someone leaves for NSO and decides they don't like it they can't come back to Soldier? Kind of a poor policy.

Not really. Basically they're telling us they'd rather go to an alliance for some cheap thrills and serve under one man than to stay in an alliance and help lead it, then I don't want them here. And neither do my members. We hold our membership to a greater responsibility, disloyalty is not a trait we allow here.

Edited by The AUT

So if someone leaves for NSO and decides they don't like it they can't come back to Soldier? Kind of a poor policy.

Only in your eyes.

Also: has there been any type of investigation to see when and through what means the government members of Soldier decided to leave and help form a new alliance? TOP was involved in a similar case recently I believe.

Only in your eyes.

Also: has there been any type of investigation to see when and through what means the government members of Soldier decided to leave and help form a new alliance? TOP was involved in a similar case recently I believe.

It's based on whoever's in power at the time. Basically facetten, myself, and a few other key government officials picked who would best fill the gaps of those who left. We came to a consensus and, for the most part, the picks were rather obvious.

Not really. Basically they're telling us they'd rather go to an alliance for some cheap thrills and serve under one man than to stay in an alliance and help lead it, then I don't want them here. And neither do my members. We hold our membership to a greater responsibility, disloyalty is not a trait we allow here.

Makes sense to me. Need any help, you know where to find me.

Good luck Soldier.

leaving for an alliance as a high gov only for some thrills was very irresponsible, if youwish didn't hold any position, then we wouldn't be so harsh on him. I hope he finds his fun at NSO.

i'm happy to see melutar's promotion, congrats.

It is our policy not to allow anybody back, after they have left, regardless of who it is.

Edited by Dodger

It is our policy not to allow anybody back, after they have left.

Well that's not true. We have in the past but we must agree on it. We've had three members who left us but we allowed them back but yeah, youwish isn't coming back.

I can Assure you that NSO is more then a cheap thrill.