-----------

Total Nations- 53

Total Strength- 72,840

Average Nation Strength- 1,374

Nukes- 0

Anarchy- 3

Analysis:

--------------

Well, it looks like the UN took a hard first hit. SWAT managed to put at least 42 of them in anarchy, a good number for a non-update strike war. UN has the advantage of more members, they'll need to use the extra war slots available to them if they want to win this. Both sides have roughly the same total nation strength, but SWAT has higher average NS, so they'll be at an advantage in one-on-one wars. Should be interesting to see how this develops, I'll keep it update.

P.S. If your alliance enters this war, let me know and I'll add you in.

Should be an interesting war. Especially since UN isn't really known for it's organization...it's going to take an organized effort to concentrate there war slots on targets to get 3v1 odds. Otherwise the advantage will be with SWAT.

UN is toast.. no matter how you slice it they have 44 nations incapable of mounting an offensive war. This was a well executed attack by SWAT but IMO very badly done from the aspect hat no DoW was posted. Is this the way this round is going to roll?

UN is toast.. no matter how you slice it they have 44 nations incapable of mounting an offensive war. This was a well executed attack by SWAT but IMO very badly done from the aspect hat no DoW was posted. Is this the way this round is going to roll?

Well, it's not the way RE is going to roll, and I hope no one else uses such underhanded tactics.

Well, it's not the way RE is going to roll, and I hope no one else uses such underhanded tactics.

Well i thought it went down like this; A few Swat nations started raiding UN and UN DOW'd them, then started attacking and SWAT attacked back.

I'm not sure if this is the case but what i gathered from UN's DOW and war screens.

Meh, I can't imagine things like this being called underhanded. It's just another tactic. It's just not giving the enemy a warning when you're attacking them. -.- The precident is not always right.

EDIT: Typo completely. >.>

Edited by Jofna

Meh, I can't imagine things like this being called underhanded. It's just another tactic. It's just not giving the enemy a warning when you're attacking them. -.- The precident is not always right.

EDIT: Typo completely. >.>

Not that it's underhanded.. SWAT hadn't posted a DoW at all. And as far as giving the enemy warning... announcing a DoW 15 min before an attack commences is not going to make or break an attack if the attacking AA has prepared their rullers for the blitz.. it's just good form ...

Not that it's underhanded.. SWAT hadn't posted a DoW at all. And as far as giving the enemy warning... announcing a DoW 15 min before an attack commences is not going to make or break an attack if the attacking AA has prepared their rullers for the blitz.. it's just good form ...

silent killers FTW! I had this same idea last round, but now someoe has actually started using it...

*Sethly makes sure to beef up MHA's defenses

silent killers FTW! I had this same idea last round, but now someoe has actually started using it...

*Sethly makes sure to beef up MHA's defenses

*FV runs over to help sethly :3

Also, I wouldn't exactly call this a major war.

Either side may bring in what little treaties it has in order to enlarge the war, or the side that wins crushes the other so badly that the loser forms a grudge, signs a lot of treaties, and starts a true major war.

Analysis:

--------------

Well, it looks like the UN took a hard first hit. SWAT managed to put at least 42 of them in anarchy, a good number for a non-update strike war.

ummm, 25 of them were in anarchy before the update, and 38 shortly after the update..So I would call it an update strike. Just took a while for people to notice SWAT had attacked UN :P

Edited by Lycurgus Rex

Well i thought it went down like this; A few Swat nations started raiding UN and UN DOW'd them, then started attacking and SWAT attacked back.

I'm not sure if this is the case but what i gathered from UN's DOW and war screens.

not how it happened, i declared war after i logged in and saw 10 messages in my inbox saying there were attacks, and i checked the stats and saw 40 some odd anarchy. it was a blind attack. pure and simple. if it was a simple raid or 2 i wouldnt have dropped a DOW.

not how it happened, i declared war after i logged in and saw 10 messages in my inbox saying there were attacks, and i checked the stats and saw 40 some odd anarchy. it was a blind attack. pure and simple. if it was a simple raid or 2 i wouldnt have dropped a DOW.

This is TE. It is here for war. There are no blind strikes. You are to always be prepared for war, if not, that is your fault.

UN got attacked, UN is getting pounded into the ground, deal or do something. Seriously, you can talk on my forums all you like but it does not change your position here. This could be a learning experience for you. >.> Organize better or you get attacked.

It's a very simple concept.

It's called guerilla tactics :ph34r:

Yes and they are useful but desperate tactics. It seems that SWAT couldn't pull off anything but a guerilla war. They may have given a devastating first blow but the UN will never back down. SWAT should have thought more about attacking us because we will not stop until they are destroyed. Even if it may take the entire round. The UN is always UNITED as so it says in our name. I promise to you that the UN will prevail throughout the war and we will not back down as I stated before. SWAT has made a big mistake by attacking our alliance. Give UN time and we will come out victorious.

Edited by hayden colson

*FV runs over to help sethly :3

Also, I wouldn't exactly call this a major war.

nah I'm just making sure they don't get brave and decide to take on our alliance. idobt want to think we're too big to be hit, then login and find 100 nations in anarchy in 10 minutes ;-)

Yes and they are useful but desperate tactics. It seems that SWAT couldn't pull off anything but a guerilla war. They may have given a devastating first blow but the UN will never back down. SWAT should have thought more about attacking us because we will not stop until they are destroyed. Even if it may take the entire round. The UN is always UNITED as so it says in our name. I promise to you that the UN will prevail throughout the war and we will not back down as I stated before. SWAT has made a big mistake by attacking our alliance. Give UN time and we will come out victorious.

You have got to be kidding me....

The only desperate party in this conflict is you.

Desperate about you inevitable obliteration?

What doest SWAT have to be desperate about?

They were in peace..now they're winning a war...neither of those are desperate situations.

Desperate about you inevitable obliteration?

What doest SWAT have to be desperate about?

They were in peace..now they're winning a war...neither of those are desperate situations.

You must not understand how easy it is to put a nation with atleast 1500 NS into anarchy. The only reasonable answer for SWAT being desperate is how they wanted to make a name of themselves buy putting our nations into anarchy 2 days within the game. And also SWAT will not even speak to our government. They are too hard-headed to understand that to make a full name of yourself and not make jerks out of themselves is to put up a real war with atleast a DoW.