War Stats

Varianz

put up a real war with atleast a DoW.

I'm pretty sure that when you lose most of your aggressive war slots, it's a bit real. I can't really say anything about a DoW, but it certainly helped them out (assuming the majority of UN members check here)

I havent been near 1500 NS for a long time, and I don't play TE much.

Maybe they dont want to make a name, maybe they just want war. War is fun, and the peace of SE has gotten boring.

On the rare ocasion I do play TE, I just raid random people.

I havent been near 1500 NS for a long time, and I don't play TE much.

Maybe they dont want to make a name, maybe they just want war. War is fun, and the peace of SE has gotten boring.

On the rare ocasion I do play TE, I just raid random people.

Why wouldnt they just want to wait until their nations are stronger and then attack so they may get more interest out of it.

So far it has but in the end it will not.

And you must not know how much work it takes to organize trades, build up to optimum strength and organise a newly formed alliance into an update blitz with a very satisfactory effect.

Let's not take that away from SWAT.

And you must not know how much work it takes to organize trades, build up to optimum strength and organise a newly formed alliance into an update blitz with a very satisfactory effect.

Let's not take that away from SWAT.

My nations was just recently destroyed. I was sent into anarchy and have lost 469 Attacking + 1,329 Defending = 1,798 Casualties in battle. This gives me every right do fight back.

All stats taken at update.

United Nations:

---------------------

Total Nations: 78 (+7)

Total Strength: 76,588 (+3,453)

Average Nation Strength: 982 (-48)

Nukes: 0 (No Change)

Anarchy: 51 (+9)

SWAT:

---------------------

Total Nations: 55 (+2)

Total Strength: 77,872 (+5,032)

Average Nation Strength: 1,416 (+42)

Anarchy: 6 (+3)

Analysis:

---------------------

It appears neither side has made any significant gains, but SWAT still clearly holding the upper hand in terms of nation strength.

With the larger of the two increases in total nations, it is suprising to see UN still unable to pull together any sort of effective blitz. If UN can get it together and sort out their larger member base, they should be able to do a bit of damage.

Here are stats from beginning of war until this last update. The SWAT stats are a little off on Total Strength cause I didnt catch that at the beginning

United Nations:

---------------------

Total Nations: 78 (+14)

Total Strength: 76,588 (-1546)

Average Nation Strength: 982 (-239)

Anarchy: 58 (+55)

SWAT:

---------------------

Total Nations: 55 (+6)

Total Strength: 77,872 (+5,032)

Average Nation Strength: 1,416 (+196)

Anarchy: 6 (+6)

Edited by KingDingaLing

I just have one question for them, why no DoW? I mean if they did this to MHA, RE, Fark, or any other alliance there would be an uproar. And there is no excuse for that's why they did it to us, because it wouldnt cause an uproar and fame would be brought to their name.

I just have one question for them, why no DoW? I mean if they did this to MHA, RE, Fark, or any other alliance there would be an uproar. And there is no excuse for that's why they did it to us, because it wouldnt cause an uproar and fame would be brought to their name.

Hayden Click Me for a DOW

edit : fixed URL

Edited by KingDingaLing

My nations was just recently destroyed. I was sent into anarchy and have lost 469 Attacking + 1,329 Defending = 1,798 Casualties in battle. This gives me every right do fight back.

Of course you do, I'm just saying there is no need to belittle what they did. Fight them back on the battlefield, not on propaganda.