Just Me

Nothing to see here!

It could have been, but it isn't. Sadly the planets failed to align exactly right, and nobody else wanted to play with me. And I could only play with myself for so long.

____________________________________VOID______________________

Well folks, The Imperial Government of Salmandastron7 is proud to announce that in our grand frustration we have decided to create an alliance in OUR name.

The Alliance Just Me Just Us is now open for business.

We're not going to have forms, IRC, or any of that silliness, but you might find me around on various IRC channels and Forums none the less.

We're also not going to be accepting applications, or recruiting.

God forbid someone in another alliance reads this that decides to join. That would be poaching, and we would never want to be accused of that.

We're also not going to be signing treaties or any of that. We're neutral thank you very much... and will remain so for the duration of our existence. Be it however long or short.

We shall, however, continue to refer to ourselves in the plural, as is the right of any Royal or Imperial Personage.

Unless we truly lose our minds, in which case, we shall begin to refer to ourselves in the Third Person.

We would like to thank you all very much for your attention and wish you all the best of luck.

Long Live Just Me!

Long live His Imperial Majesty!

/Void

PS... I love you all. Well, most of you anyway.

Edited by Neuromancer7

o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/ More than the average hail

Good Luck with this :)

We very much appreciate your good wishes in this endeavor.

Sadly, the people responsible for executing our spell checker failed miserably in their duties. And of course, are going to be added to a larger execution in the customary manner, as is traditional in our great nation.

I suppose this is interesting, I wonder what the real reason for leaving TSO was. ^_^

We assure you it was NOT a failed Coup attempt. We certainly did NOT try to unify Continuum under our banner, and institute a new Imperial Order to Dominate the world.

That would have been ludicrous for us to have tried something so outrageous.

o/ Neuromancer!

I'll miss you in MCXA man:( I guess you need to move on though so good luck bro.

Also congratz on having the alliance with the highest average NS:D

Many thanks. We are still considering if we should reconsider allowing anyone else to join. Oddly enough, despite my announcement that nobody else would be allowed, there has still been some interest from people in joining me.

More on that when we have reached a decision.

Good luck! You also might consider a merge with RIA or a protectorate from /Another\ / Alliance \Alliance.

We're really not sure that Random Insanity Alliance can handle my brand of insanity. Not every ice cream flavor is for everyone. And we think ours falls under the chocolate bullet to the brain category.

so what do i change my AA to in order to become a member? "just you" or "just me"? D: How about "just us"?

/me gets shot

Much to our astonishment, some people have actually been asking to join "Just Me".

No recruitment is allowed, but in light of those requests, we are changing our alliance name to Just Us. Those wishing to join us are welcome to send us a PM in game.

The Government of Just Us is, obviously, an absolute monarchy. Though we promise that should our numbers grow sufficiently large, that wil be expanded so that we do not have to deal with everything ourselves.

Hail Just Us!

Hail Justice!

Edit/also: I just have to say, Spider Jerusalem, Transmetropolitan is an awesome comic.

Edited by Neuromancer7