Just Me

Hey Neuro,

We pimped out an Embassy in a prime location just for you.

Being the Alliance with the highest NS entitles you to sweet house right next to Gopher's new watering 'Hole'.

:wub:

I know I mentioned that I love you guy's; But seriously, I just don't think I can say it enough.

:wub:

In other news, I would like to continue to thank all the well wishers, as well as anyone who doesn't expect instant doom for myself and My little alliance. Already, Just Me has turned into Just Us, in order to allow those crazy enough to join me the opportunity to do so.

I'm sure this comes as a surprise to the community as a whole, it certainly did to me... But there are actually people besides myself and my constiuent personalities that wanted to join Just Me, Making the name inappropriate.

Should anyone else wish to come out of the wood work, I suggest you do so soon, as my magic eight ball say's that this MIGHT be a limited time offer.

Well. Nobody's interested... And I can only play with myself for so long before I get tired of the conversation. The alliance apparatus of Just Us will be folded back into Salmandastron7's Internal and External Affairs division. And I shall no longer be speaking in the royal we.

It could have been a fun excursion into insanity, but apparently neither Planet Bob, nor myself are ready for that particular brand.

As I'm no longer my own alliance, I'll naturally stay out of you delightful people's hair until I've got something meaningful to add.

And I promise to limit my insanity in the future, and try to keep myself sufficiently self medicated with Beer, caviar and Cigarettes, that I just Chill for a while.

Cheers!