State of the Alliance

Tygaland

untitled4bl1.jpg

State of the Alliance

The past week has seen the Siberian Tiger Alliance grow to a record 156 members with our total nation strength now rapidly approaching 2.3 million. Due to the influx of new members our average nation strength has dipped to around 14,500.

In domestic news Zulchep has stepped aside as our Consilium Tigris member for Foreign Affairs due to an increased workload in the other realm with Lakerzz8 taking over her role. Zulchep has been a long term contributor to the alliance and the Siberian Tiger Alliance thanks her for her efforts over the past year and a half. She will remain as an advisor to the Consilium Tigris and assist Lakerzz8 in the transition. Lakerzz8 is a long term member who has served as a member of the Siberian Guard as well as one of our most popular diplomats and the rest of the Consilium look forward to working with him in the future.

Lizzardtheone and King Death II continue to keep the recruitment revolution rolling. Many of our members are chipping in with recruitment and this has seen an increase in membership of about 25 members over the past 7 days. The Siberian Tiger Alliance has had some issues with multiple messages reaching nations and this is something we believe we have now rectified. We certainly look forward to continued growth and moving up into the top 50 alliances by rating in the next few days.

The Siberian Tiger Alliance’s new admissions exam was put into practice this week and the transition was seamless. Thanks to Pezstar and Rakari for putting the exam together and for implementing it so successfully. The exam ensures that applicants are processed as quickly as possible while making sure the new applicants are aware of our rules and Charter.

In the Siberian Trophy, Daverice’s The Fat Plumbers are sitting on top of the table on goal difference from reigning champion, Batch. The Fat Plumbers were promoted from the Cup division this season and have broken the trend of promoted teams struggling in the top flight. MagicalTrevor’s FC Morrowind remains rooted to the bottom of the table and look a prime candidate for relegation. In the trophy division, Fíor Éire has maintained their unbeaten start to the season with Dmsteve’s Digimatrix holding the other promotion position.

Militarily we have had our first rogue attack in over a month. Bzelger is currently working on resolving this incident. The Siberian Tiger Alliance reiterates that any attacks on nations flying our alliance affiliation is a bad idea. We do not care if they are inactive or what your alliance allows. We will defend our members, always.

In diplomatic news it has been a quiet week with now new treaties signed or in the works. Lakerzz8 has hit the ground running recruiting new diplomats and making sure our current diplomats are active and still wanting to continue in their role.

Overall, this week has been a great one for the Siberian Tiger Alliance. Our membership numbers are increasing rapidly and many of the projects that have long been on the drawing board are beginning to take shape. The Siberian Tiger Alliance looks forward to pressing on towards 200 members and 3 million total nation strength over the coming weeks.

Za Sibir’!

Za Sibir'!

Militarily we have had our first rogue attack in over a month. Bzelger is currently working on resolving this incident. The Siberian Tiger Alliance reiterates that any attacks on nations flying our alliance affiliation is a bad idea. We do not care if they are inactive or what your alliance allows. We will defend our members, always.

Go get 'em! :jihad:

Also congrats on the promotion Lakerzz8. :awesome:

I posted this in our forums already, but congratulations to Lakerzz8, my favourite little Tiger.

I got you another cake, but it's from the same bakery:

bacon-cake-4.jpg

Lakerzzzz!

I am sure he'll do an excellent job as STA's new Consilium Tigris member for Foreign Affairs. Congrats indeed Lakerzz, well deserved. As for the cake, I think our congrats are enough don't you think Kev? I think I'll steal it thank you very much...

EDIT: Obviously I didn't really look at the cake, what is that...

Edited by ajaxpenny

Congrats to lakerzz on the promotion and sad to see Zulchep have to step back. Anyhow glad to see STA doing so well! Soon you'll be scaring all of us. And rogue attack? Don't they know kitties are meant to be petted not threatened? :P

Thank you for the kind words everyone! It is very much appreciated. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that if your alliance doesn't have an embassy on our forums, please visit! And if your forums lack a little STA, send me a message and I'll look to fix that problem ASAP!

Edit: Thanks for the cake again K Mac! It has a heart-attack after-taste but it's well worth it. Will eat again.

Edited by lakerzz8