Next Round

Owned-You

So, I'm curious out of the alliances compiled currently. How many plan to continue playing next round? In addition, do you all plan on carrying treaties over? Lastly...what are your hopes for next round and how do you plan on making those aspirations reality?

Roman Empire plans to stick around...hopefully! As for our treaties, yeah, we won't be carrying them over (we're open to renewing them though). This round, we want a smaller, more manageable group that is more dedicated and active. We've set up some new forums (they are almost done) and are pursuing a more active member group (we're setting up ghost squads).

P.S. To our allies, we hope to continue our friendships, and we apologize for lack of activity lately, most of our members are busy setting up for next round/creating our new forums.

Edit so I don't sound stupid.

Edited by ceasar43

Rodentia Dominatus will be around, and any treaties we had were for this round, any treaties for round 4 will have to be forged anew :)

Would you like to be our neighbor? :P

6 foot tall glowing rodents make great cookies :lol:

Roman Empire plans to stick around...hopefully! As for our treaties, yeah, we won't be carrying them over (we're open to renewing them though). This round, we want a smaller, more manageable group that is more dedicated and active. We've set up some new forums (they are almost done) and are pursuing a more active member group (we're setting up ghost squads).

P.S. To our allies, we hope to continue our friendships, and we apologize for lack of activity lately, most of our members are busy setting up for next round/creating our new forums.

Edit so I don't sound stupid.

Hail Ceasar,

I've enjoyed and respected your view(s) on the forum. Good luck next round<S>

Mostly Harmful Alliance will NOT carry over any treaties into the new round. All treaties need to be renewed with each new round.

Although there's still a 99% chance that judgement will be kept going.

TPF's going to be here next round. It'll take more than a multi-alliance beat down to stop us.