Time for a dramatic change in Cyber Nations

rjm391

Power this is what the NEW PACIFIC ORDER has and I think it's time for a shift in power. For a long time this alliance has been on top but just like in the real world all good things must come to an end! So I say to all other alliances out there I think it's time to put differences aside and take part in disbanning the most powerful alliance ever known in Cyber Nations. Take part in this huge event and let a new power emerge from this event!

Power this is what the NEW PACIFIC ORDER has and I think it's time for a shift in power. For a long time this alliance has been on top but just like in the real world all good things must come to an end! So I say to all other alliances out there I think it's time to put differences aside and take part in disbanning the most powerful alliance ever known in Cyber Nations. Take part in this huge event and let a new power emerge from this event!

Greetings rjm391!

I'm sorry you feel this way. I am sure however you could direct any concerns about the NPO to our leadership and they would discuss these with you in a friendly and polite manner.

Have a great day.

fine start a new topic i'll repost too

Can i take the time to say:

YOUR CRAZY!

Have you bumped your head?

NO ALLIANCE WILL EVER TRY THAT!

It would be like committing suicide!

You shouldn't even talk about that!

(My last post!)

oh christ I read this guys username as rmm

I did too. >_>

I doubt we'll attack the OP over this. We are not without understanding and mercy; he's relatively new to the game and likely doesn't understand the full implications of what he suggests.

It was a bad idea to try and join The United Front after trying to start this kind of trouble. We rejected your application and warned you to remove our name from your AA. This needs to be done immediately. Have fun with your problems.

Your application is hereby revoked aka rejected! (this is do to your statements one the CN forum http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49155 We will not tolerate trouble makers nor war mongers into the alliance.

You are to remove our banner from your alliance affiliation immediately!

Thank you for applying to The United Front

Prather6