Watch Out, Aid Thief About

auto98

You're not even trying anymore. That quote makes no sense in this context.

Anyway, the problem with NPO member especially is that many of them joined simply to be part of the strongest alliance and are inactive and/or indifferent. I'd like to see how many will actually stay if/when the NPO starts losing.

This isn't intended as an attack on the New Pacific Order. In fact, many alliances are plagued by the same cancer but I imagine the NPO would be especially susceptible to such given their status as the strongest of the strong.

I understand that the concept of defending the weak may seem distasteful to you, but with the development of civilization protection for more and more nations becomes possible.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that the concept of defending the weak may seem distasteful to you, but with the development of civilization protection for more and more nations becomes possible.

Defending the weak? Don't make me laugh.

And what are you on about anyway? I was talking to you specifically about your erroneous use of a quote that in this context is irrelevant.

I'd have no problem with the NPO if they just defended the weak. But we've seen them time and time again antagonize, attack, and even annihilate (alliteration FTW!) those weaker than themselves, even those that in no way wished conflict with their alliance.

That's why they attacked (or rather, went along when their allies planted a CB to attack) an alliance that never meant to harm to them at all that was devoted to letting their nations live in peace?

Edited by Azaghul