The Day the World Stopped

Lavo

*Cue a large room, like ground control for space shuttles, but much, much bigger*

Lavo Shalam stared at the large screen in the front of the room. Names were constantly pouring in, from all over the Rebel Army. Everyone in the room was crying, or had tears pouring down their faces, for each of those names, were cities filled with family, friends, and lovers. All of them annihilated in a nuclear inferno. Yet, all of the people kept on working, for they knew they must, if not for themselves, in order to get vengeance for the departed. Eventually, Lavo started sobbing, for he had to ensure the fools would suffer as much as them, if not much much more.

He got up, and got onto the highest point in the room, where everyone could see and hear him. "My comrades! Brothers! Sisters! On this day, we have all suffered uncountable losses, a genocide of likes the world has never seen! *Lavo pauses, and people look up at him* I know all of you just wish to cry and weep, but the day has not yet ended. No... It has just begun. For today, is the day the world stops!" The entity of the room began to scream and cheer. "It's time we give those #^$&ers hell! Come on everyone! They targeted our cities and everything we have, but they failed to hit our brain and headquarters! And for that, they shall suffer to the end of time!" By this time, the room was in a frenzy, people cheering for the death and nuclear destruction of many countries, the UFE, Wighton, Imperium, and Tahoe in particular. (OOC: Listen to this while you read the rest.)

It seemed the backstabbers and white supremacists had a certain hatred following them. It was almost ironic, a bunch of pissed off 18-30 year olds had control over the single most deadly strategic and tactical arsenals in the world. Just the kind of people you wouldn't trust your TV remote with. And they would be the ones to end the world for good. And then Lavo began to speak again. "And the first ones to die, are those Francoist scumbags!" The room began to burst into cheers of joy and madness, everyone was smiling and working as if they were going to die the next day. Then, the nuclear Jericho IV fleet, each armed with an a 700kt warhead, was activated. Five missiles launched into the air, heading straight for the United Francoist Empire. Once they got there one of the warheads would detonate high up in the skies, above the southern part of the country in order to try and EMP the heavily industrialized south. The other missiles would streak towards Beijing, Shanghai, Ho Chih Minh City (Saigon) and Tibet City. The aim of the strike was to kill and destroy as much as possible.

Once that was done, the next ordered target was to be the Francoist's puppet, the Dilberian Empire. But before they could launch... "Sir!" Exclaimed one of the missile coordinators. "We have an unauthorized launch from our Ecuador silos, it's heading towards Tahoe!" "Well then..." Lavo began. "Tell them good job and keep it up. It seems the native Ecuador population got tired of being called a colony and is showing their dissent with nuclear hellfire. Now, let's get those missiles flying!" With that said and done, four missiles launched and headed for the Dilberian Empire. One of the warheads would detonate somewhere high up in the sky above the south-east part of the Empire, in order to try and EMP as much as the country as possible. The others would hit Dilber's capital and the second biggest civilian center in the country.

Soon after this, the RA personnel saw that another three missiles were launched from their Ecuador silos without permission, all of them streaking towards Tahoe. Based on the information they had, the warheads would rain death upon Tahoe's capital, LA and San Diego. It seems, the very people Tahoe claimed to be acting for, were responding to that "helpful" voice with hell.

Next on the death list was the PAC member, Imperium. There was a particular scorn held for backstabbers, and the Imperium would be no exception. Two missiles of death and hate rose up into the skies, and headed towards the Imperium. Their capital and largest civilian center would all be targeted, and thus the Imperium would hopefully be no more.

"Hey now..." Said a partially crazy Shimon Shalam. "Why don't we try and sink that stupid man-made island?!? Let's see their ultra advanced tech stop our fire and passion!" The room cheered in approval, and then two missiles were sent towards Naboo's island out in the Pacific, targeting their capital and second largest civilian center. Hopefully, the entire island would be cleansed or sunken by ensuring nuclear inferno. For good measure, another missile was sent towards Naboo's land in Africa, with the intention of killing as many Nabooians as possible (and thus, it's largest civilian center was targeted).

And last but not least on the nuclear #$%@ list was Wighton. Wighton's president (or prime minister) was currently the deputy president of the PAC. And when the RA people looked at a map, it seemed that Wighton wasn't even in Africa anymore. Oh well, they'd be nuked all the same. Another two nuclear missiles of the Rebel Army took to the skies, intent on killing Wighton's capital and second largest civilian center.

But, nukes weren't the only thing in the Rebel Army's awe-inspiring arsenal. They also had thousands of EMP and biological agents... Well, one biological $@tail, an MIRV warhead where 21 of the warheads in it were filled with the Ebola virus and the other 4 warheads had the Marburg virus. Currently, that arsenal stood at around 1470 EMP-equipped missiles and 1000 biological $@tails. Now, there were only two nations that would deserve such a horrible fate. The Imperial Union, for nuking the RA, and the Reds, for activating the GAE and thus bringing about this nuclear holocaust. Both of them lacked an SDI for protection. Now, it was time for those two to die. 80% of the EMP and biological weapons got up and headed towards the Imperial Union, while the other 20% headed for the Soviets (UESR) in the north. They would both pay.

Finally, there were still around 480 missiles lying around. Each of them containing FOABs (60%) and the others containing napalm and other explosives (40%). There was only one place the Rebels could send them and still get a good laugh, and that place was Germany. Now to end this once and for all, the final 480 ICBMs of the RA's arsenal took to the skies and headed for Germany, hellbent on getting vengeance for the innocent Hansa. They would hit with one mission in mind, cause as much death and devastation as possible.

After all of this, everyone in the room sighed, and looked at the large front screen. It seemed that a single city survived... The holy and eternal city, Yerushalaim had survived! Then the room erupted in chants and tears of joy, with hugs and handshakes being widespread throughout the room, for they had a home to return to... Even if it was radiated and powerless.

Edited by Lavo_2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:

Y’all wanna know why I call Lavo the luckiest SOB ever? Here it is.

UFE and Allies Attack:

Now, I don’t have the roll numbers for this. Sargun rolled it. However, he tells me that 80% of them were shot down. Over 80% actually. But to be fair, we settled at 80% of all attacks don’t make it.

NinjaEdit: I have to redo these >__>

Lavo’s Coutnerattack:

I have the number for this. This was crazy. Lavo rolled 90% success. I even ran a few afterwards to make sure my calculator commands weren’t wrong. They weren’t.

61 80 98 98 73

99 90 79 67 44

13 100 62 89 66

74 72 65 73 91

What does this mean?

5 UFE, 3 Dilber, 3 Tahoe, 2 Imperium, 3 Naboo (1 Africa, 2 Main island), 2 Wighton

## High Command Top Secret Encrypted Transmission to Lavo ##

"We see your birds on radar. They are a mixed blessing. We had never foreseen this going so far. It is to much. But we understand you must defend yourself and your people. We wish you God speed in your efforts. And if anyone asks, you never received this message."

## Encrypted Communication to Lavo ##

"We have an old grudge against Tahoe.. may we get permission to fire our birds over the south pole.. over ecuador. With the world's radars right now mostly busted up.. the blinding you just gave them should let us get our Sealth ICBM class Fafnirs out of Dragonisia without detection and on target.. using 50 of these, we will have 500 different targets we could hit in Tahoe. Anyone seeing the strikes on radar on re-entry would likely think they're coming from your colony in Ecuador. Aggression resulting from his Monroe doctrine policies. The Irony is that most of the missile materials are actually imported from Tahoe."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

***Response to Maelstrom, sent via encrypted channel*

"We did not ever expect to be nuked... We used EMPs on Germany as we follow a policy of MAD if we are directly attacked, had we not done anything, we would be taken as spineless cowards. As for firing at Tahoe, I wish you the best luck I can. It is indeed ironic that much of the materials are from Tahoe, and they shall now reap what they have sowed. I will send your message down to Ecuador, they shall rejoice at the news."

Viniland has released a sole statement to reflect its stance on the global conflict:

"Humanity has proven it can be shockingly brutal to one another - and the only answer it finds to brutality is more gore, pain and death."

Viniland has gone to Defcon 1 as well.

*** Classified ***

The whole population of the city of Brasília has been ordered to remain inside fallout shelters for an undefined amount of time, considering the fate of the Imperial Union. The rest of the Vinilandese population (elsewhere), though they are quite far from the blasts, are advised to minimize time outdoors and sleep in their personal shelters. Previously acquired fallout clothing should be worn as often as possible, and the population is urged to buy new garments.

Lockdown has been enacted across the nation. No one enters, no one leaves without explicit permission.

Military command has ordered all components of the Vinilandese forces to stand ready for any kind of action. Both ICBM's, Nationwide Anti-Air Defenses, Strategic Defense Initiative and Anti-Ballistic Missiles stand fully prepared.

>> Operation Passive Aggression.. You've deserved this for a long time @#$@!<< Authorized.

50 Fafnir Missiles deployed from Silos from Tasmania.. they flew over the south pole in orbit at an undetectable height.. over the Atlantic. The exhausts from these weapons were cooled on launch and they traveled on momentum in orbit, covered by R.A.M., they were undetectable until re-entry.. when they became super heated. They broke open over Ecuador deploying 10 warheads each. 100 Warheads were lined up for the harbors along the coast of California.. 20 specifically for San Diego and San Francisco. They went off with 2000 Lb Thermobaric payloads each. The other 200 struck key strategic military targets.. focusing on infantry deployment areas that were available to Dragonisia via the Satellite Networks of their friends prior to the war breaking out. The other 200 targeted the remaining 200 largest civilian population centers in Tahoe.

==Some Forty Minutes prior to the nuclear strikes in UFE China==

+Private+

"Your Highness! A wire from Rebel Army!"

"What is it?"

"They have begun nuclear retaliation against the United Francoist Empire and its allies. They predict that we will be cause in the EMP blast and possibly face radiation fallout."

Seho cursed colorfully in Korean.

"Get me on the air in five minutes. Activate Operation Shield."

"Yes sir."

--Five Minutes Later--

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Shillan Imperial News Network reporting. By imperial orders, we will be interrupting this broadcast for an important message from the Emperor."

"Citizens of Korea,

My brothers of blood and of nation. I come before you to tell you that a great tragedy is about to occur. Though our nation has recently adopted a policy of total neutrality and has stepped away from international affairs, it does not seem that international affairs want to leave us alone.

Many of you may know already that there is a major war erupting in Europe and that nuclear weapons have already been used. I have received notice that our friends in the Middle East, Rebel Army, has just launched a major nuclear counterattack against the United Francoist Empire. Though we know not their targets, we have been warned that we will be in the EMP and radiation radius.

Therefore, I am enacting martial law across the nation until this crisis passes. I hereby request that all citizens unplug whatever electronics they have, remove all batteries, and turn off whatever you do not need at the very moment so that we will be effected in a much lesser manner.

In addition to activating Operation Shield for the defense of Korea, I hereby order that all power plants and power grids begin immediate shut down so that we will save as much of the nation as we can.

Until next time."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, that was the Emperor. SINN will now proceed to go off the air within the next fifteen minutes. The Emperor's warning will be played across all imperial airwaves and channels for that time."

Official Statement from the Federation of Pravus Ingruo

With the nuclear holocaust raging in the world, we have enacted Operation Duck and Cover. All Federation citizens who have not heeded our call to return home over a week ago are on their own. All Federation borders are closed and all treaties are considered on hold until the end of this war. All Federation naval, ground, and air assets are being kept at home for the good of our citizens. Citizens are being told to go to government approved fallout shelters. All foodstuffs and water reserves are now under the control of the government. Our country has now moved into Condition Red, with the potential for nuclear fallout imminent.

A reminder to the world, in case you couldn't tell, the Federation remains completely neutral in this incident, and prays to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that His Noodly Appendage guide the winds to the jet stream to the north and keep us relatively safe.

Edited by Pravus Ingruo

OOC: I'm not a communist state, so we're not the Reds. How much damage will 20% of those do?

Also, I'm not arguing getting this, but I find it kind of lol-worthy that I'm one of the 2 nations who deserve to be EMP'd and bio attacked for activating an MADP, especially when I only used conventional weapons and don't have any MAD assets at all.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: I'm not a communist state, so we're not the Reds. How much damage will 20% of those do?

Also, I'm not arguing getting this, but I find it kind of lol-worthy that I'm one of the 2 nations who deserve to be EMP'd and bio attacked for activating an MADP, especially when I only used conventional weapons and don't have any MAD assets at all.

Sheeyit Happens.

OOC: You got hit by... 294 EMPs and 200 biological missiles (times 25, as that's how much each MIRV has). Basically, your entire nation has been EMPed (or pretty damned close) and the majority of your population will die in three days. Oh and, every single water supply in your country is contaminated and it is extremely hard to diagnose somebody thanks to the Marburg virus. Sorry, but ICly I kinda blame you for starting this entire holocaust, and you have no SDI, making you an easy target.

>> Operation Passive Aggression.. You've deserved this for a long time @#$@!<< Authorized.

50 Fafnir Missiles deployed from Silos from Tasmania.. they flew over the south pole in orbit at an undetectable height.. over the Atlantic. The exhausts from these weapons were cooled on launch and they traveled on momentum in orbit, covered by R.A.M., they were undetectable until re-entry.. when they became super heated. They broke open over Ecuador deploying 10 warheads each. 100 Warheads were lined up for the harbors along the coast of California.. 20 specifically for San Diego and San Francisco. They went off with 2000 Lb Thermobaric payloads each. The other 200 struck key strategic military targets.. focusing on infantry deployment areas that were available to Dragonisia via the Satellite Networks of their friends prior to the war breaking out. The other 200 targeted the remaining 200 largest civilian population centers in Tahoe.

OOC: I rolled it, and Tahoe's SDI prevented 70% of the missiles from coming in. Only 30% went through, and although the missiles aren't undetectable they might be hard for Tahoe to find out where they come from due to the EMP of his defenses. As for his allies, if they're in the range of around Antarctica and South America, possibly they could pick it up.

Also, the ones targeting the "largest civilian population centers" only had 10 get through.

OOC: You got hit by... 294 EMPs and 200 biological missiles (times 25, as that's how much each MIRV has). Basically, your entire nation has been EMPed (or pretty damned close) and the majority of your population will die in three days. Oh and, every single water supply in your country is contaminated and it is extremely hard to diagnose somebody thanks to the Marburg virus. Sorry, but ICly I kinda blame you for starting this entire holocaust, and you have no SDI, making you an easy target.

OOC: How in the world is it my fault for the holocaust? The GAE is an MADP. The Dutch are int the GAE and attacked. I was obligated. I can accept the consequences, and I don't care if they stay, but it is BS to say I have any part in starting a nuclear holocaust.

EDIT- MADP, not MDP.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: How in the world is it my fault for the holocaust? The GAE is an MDP. The Dutch are int the GAE and attacked. I was obligated. I can accept the consequences, and I don't care if they stay, but it is BS to say I have any part in starting a nuclear holocaust.

OOC: GAE is not an MDP. The only thing you are obligated to do is protect the sovereignty of other GAE nations.

OOC: How in the world is it my fault for the holocaust? The GAE is an MADP. The Dutch are int the GAE and attacked. I was obligated. I can accept the consequences, and I don't care if they stay, but it is BS to say I have any part in starting a nuclear holocaust.

EDIT- MADP, not MDP.

OOC: It's also BS to say that mine and Gebiv's war is the same, which is what your allies constantly say and used as a justification to nuke me. I never touched a hair on the Dutch, and I responded to an attack on myself by Germany. :P

OOC: It's also BS to say that mine and Gebiv's war is the same, which is what your allies constantly say and used as a justification to nuke me. I never touched a hair on the Dutch, and I responded to an attack on myself by Germany. :P

OOC: Wait, what? I was fighting KM, I thought he controlled Gebiv now?