Ragnarok Anouncement

rishnokof

, TPF just out-shined Ragnarok.

How do you figure? from where I am sitting TPF stood by Zenith RoK stood by GOD and the whole situation made them look a little closer at the treaty and they saw that relations just weren't the same anymore.

I would hardly say the treaty was signed carelessly it is just that both alliances have gone through pretty big changes in the last few months and it changed the relationship.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'll be honest and say I'm not too upset about this cancellation, I do wish to thank Mhawk and Slayer for their civility in this thread. I may not see eye to eye with many of you ideologically but I do respect you.

o/ TPF

o/ RoK

How do you figure? from where I am sitting TPF stood by Zenith RoK stood by GOD and the whole situation made them look a little closer at the treaty and they saw that relations just weren't the same anymore.

The difference is that TPF didn't come on the forums to baw about how RoK does business.

Well...it seems to me people talk about these things even after they have long since been buried, the treaty between TPF and RoK is dead, both sides agree why the treaty died, so everyone should just get on with business and stop banging on about it.

So basically since you took over, TPF seem to be going to the dogs...

Got it.... ;)

If by going to the dogs you mean:

......growing at a faster pace than we have in months.

......being incredibly organized and efficient.

......revitalized with renewed enthusiasm and fresh ideas.

......chock full of more quality members than ever before.

......led by some of the finest folks on this planet.

Then yes, you are correct, moron.

Sorry for the slight derail but when a dope like this has diarrhea of the yap it warrants a response.

In one short post you have managed to paint a fine alliance like MK, with a wide brush of stupidity.

All some see is the banner beneath your name.

Please refrain in the future.

tl;dr : shut ur piehole.

Well...it seems to me people talk about these things even after they have long since been buried, the treaty between TPF and RoK is dead, both sides agree why the treaty died, so everyone should just get on with business and stop banging on about it.

You are right, but this is CN people need to stir up drama to stay occupied.

I'm inclined to agree. Maybe this isn't common practice anymore, but those who make promises and then back out of them aren't very trustworthy. While I do agree with Ragnarok's position as well, I think the lesson to be learned here is to be careful when making a promise to someone. Real character comes from honoring a promise even when you don't want to. Because in terms of trustworthiness, TPF just out-shined Ragnarok.

Additionally, this was signed only a few months ago. The more treaties you carelessly sign, the more you will find yourself canceling.

This treaty was signed in June of 2008, hardly a few months ago. I'm not sure what promises you are referring to, but you are misinformed.

The difference is that TPF didn't come on the forums to baw about how RoK does business.

No, they came on the forums to "Baww" about how GOD did business and RoK responded. I bet you I can come up with a lot more examples of TPF "bawwing" at GOD than you can come up with of RoK "Bawwing" at TPF and I bet you TPF did it first.

Edited by KingSrqt

A bit surprised to see this ... I guess TPF-GOD back-channel talks must have been fairly aggressive where we couldn't see them.

Thanks for simplifying the web slightly ;)

There were no back channel talks. What was said on the owf is what was said to GOD during the incident, no other direct means took place.

I have to agree here. Most friends I have in other alliances came about when I was on a diplomatic mission. Hizzy is a good friend of mine and I met him when he "accidentally" deleted NV's copy of the NV-VE treaty :lol:

:wub: Hizzy

Anyways...what happened has happened. No use crying over it now.

and now you don't even come around anymore :(