Cybernations Role-Play R

Triyun

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as you don't own that territory, It would seem that you don't have the right to declare it a protectoracy

IT's right next to me ;)

I'm going to say that he can establish territory there, but if there is nothing defending him atm and he gets rolled that is not something I'll prevent.

Understood.

Could someone PM me his nation statistics? I'm in Guam, so not logging onto my nation.

At the Merger Issue: That would be unfair to other nations. It's not like the land is connected to you (like my Baikal Area claims)

Iamthey: the pink is a new layer. I'll get rid of it next claim. do you want to specify a color desired?

Thanks; I posted a color sample below. Until that's changed however, the Imperium is proud to represent a number of probably sensationalized charities pertaining to cancer. :V

ColorSample.jpg

Edited by iamthey

So how do we determine the population?

Precedent in CNRP shows that population is largely irrelevant. The only thing it serves to do is limit the size of your army, which is already structurally done already due to the nature of the actual CN game. So its really up to you to RP your population, and it can be essentially whatever you like so long as its within reasonable limits. Idk if triyun wants to make a ruling contra to that, but I think population in general is really just a trivial factor in the game.

Non-player controlled? So, if somebody were to invade California would the GM's RP its defense?

I think we are assuming there is a local population which may or may not resist but for the time being are not assuming they have legally recognized status in the world, otherwise no one would be able to make claims on the map. Moreover I think we are assuming the forces are at least somewhat weak at least compared to a nation with nukes.

Edit: Im referring to white space that is non-protectorate. As for those other nations I think those are legitimately another player's nation.

Edited by iamthey

Application

Nation Name:Republic of India

Nation Capital:Agra

Government Type:Republic

Areas wanted:Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Jharkand,Orissa, West Bengal,Gujarat,Sri Lanka, Maldives, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshwadeep, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Punjab

Ethnicities: Indian

Link to nation:Link

(My claims might seem alot but its everything I can have according to IG Map. Only Indian States I do not control are- The Eastern States, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh.

map08fr6-1.png

Rough Copy

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

(My claims might seem alot but its everything I can have according to IG Map. Only Indian States I do not control are- The Eastern States, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh.

Don't worry about it, there is plenty to go around, and its not like there are not others with large pieces of land. You should see the new map :v:.

Edited by iamthey