Cybernations Role-Play R

Triyun

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody should try and colonize Tibet so I can have a quick skirmish with them.

Edit: Also it seems most want the first option so we'll switch to the Log based tech scale. Something I was thinking that if people like Mudd wanna RP tech significantly below there capability, they could have say 20 planes to a squadron instead of 12, thoughts?

Edited by Triyun

Somebody should try and colonize Tibet so I can have a quick skirmish with them.

Edit: Also it seems most want the first option so we'll switch to the Log based tech scale. Something I was thinking that if people like Mudd wanna RP tech significantly below there capability, they could have say 20 planes to a squadron instead of 12, thoughts?

Im ok with it as long as the pilots don't turn out to all be aces and you have 20 crack elite pilots in less teched aircraft up against 12 modern but regular piloted aircraft.

On a side note is it ok that I am using Somalia's RL technology for my units as all of their weaponary is 1950-70's gear anyway?

Im ok with it as long as the pilots don't turn out to all be aces and you have 20 crack elite pilots in less teched aircraft up against 12 modern but regular piloted aircraft.

On a side note is it ok that I am using Somalia's RL technology for my units as all of their weaponary is 1950-70's gear anyway?

Yes. Also in regards to squadrons of fighters, honestly even with ace pilots, if your flying say an F-4 up against and F-15, unless its like a blue angel versus a rookie, the F-15 has the advantage. Even look how german jets did against US fighters after most of german aces had died in WW II.

Yes. Also in regards to squadrons of fighters, honestly even with ace pilots, if your flying say an F-4 up against and F-15, unless its like a blue angel versus a rookie, the F-15 has the advantage. Even look how german jets did against US fighters after most of german aces had died in WW II.

Yea I know that just saying thats what I hope to not see.