Imperial Statement from the Empire of the Netherlands

Mergerberger II

nlflag300x200.png

This is a statement of non-recognition of the new government of the regions of Italy, Switzerland and France. The collapse of Gebiv has resulted in numerous foreign powers eating her lands, taking them in as mandates and protectorates, as well as the creation of new states, such as that of Sicily and Iberia. With the massive collapse of Gebiv, we are retaking control of the whole of Switzerland, and it shall all become part of the Empire of the Netherlands. It shall, just as any other Imperial Province, have rights to the Senate and proper representation therein.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nlflag300x200.png

This is a statement of non-recognition of the new government of the regions of Italy, Switzerland and France. The collapse of Gebiv has resulted in numerous foreign powers eating her lands, taking them in as mandates and protectorates, as well as the creation of new states, such as that of Sicily and Iberia. With the massive collapse of Gebiv, we are retaking control of the whole of Switzerland, and it shall all become part of the Empire of the Netherlands. It shall, just as any other Imperial Province, have rights to the Senate and proper representation therein.

OOC: :popcorn: This should be fun to watch, people not recognizing my nation anymore an all.

Actually, if you look I used it first, in my Borean Tundra thread. So I win. :lol:

OOC: I'm not saying anyone wins. You use it here in CNRP, I use it in CNRPS.

And I see Freakwars uses it too, so two here, one in CNRPS.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

This is quite a pity, over the last few years we have watched the Dutch Republic grow from a nation-state that did not employ any military whatsoever besides what they and most of Europe recognized as a small defense force. From this we have seen they begin to develop a military under the pretense of securing Europe in the name of peace, as so many other nations and blocs have done in the ever so recent past, to now the creation of a Dutch Empire that is taking land from the collapsing Gebivan state and subjugating it for their own uses. This combined with their recent attacks once again on the Andonians is almost alarming.

Dutch aggression, coupled with the new, Treaty of the Center is a frightening reality, likewise the continuing influence of the GAE on this continent. The Hansa cannot and will not act on anything that is currently taking place among these European states, however it appears that still righteous men fall to dictators everyday and it seems the cycle will only show as to continue.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

This is quite a pity, over the last few years we have watched the Dutch Republic grow from a nation-state that did not employ any military whatsoever besides what they and most of Europe recognized as a small defense force. From this we have seen they begin to develop a military under the pretense of securing Europe in the name of peace, as so many other nations and blocs have done in the ever so recent past, to now the creation of a Dutch Empire that is taking land from the collapsing Gebivan state and subjugating it for their own uses. This combined with their recent attacks once again on the Andonians is almost alarming. Prins Colbert, I believed you to be a man of peace and understanding, yet you will not recognize the states that have surfaced that once desire peace, how you find anarchy in this I do not know, but now I see that more and more blocs are continuing to form.

Dutch aggression, coupled with the new, Treaty of the Center is a frightening reality, likewise the continuing influence of the GAE on this continent. The Hansa cannot and will not act on anything that is currently taking place among these European states, however we send our condolences to the collapse of Gebiv, today the world lost a great bulwark against chaos and tyranny in Europe. No doubt aggression will continue and our world will be placed back into the chaos of Nordland as before. Righteous men fall to dictators everyday and it seems the cycle will only show as to continue.

OOC: Colbért is currently rotting in a prison in Dan Haag :P Maarten Tromp is Emperor of the Netherlands.