Imperial Statement from the Empire of the Netherlands

Mergerberger II

OOC: I am god, to be or not to be, I've fallen and I cant get up.

I'd like this philosophy crap to stop. The crap about a one ruler is stupid because THE RULER IS AN INDIVIDUAL TOO. And peace is boring... So let this waste of breathe because both are wrong to one another, and let the bombs drop, or let the surrender talks begin.

OOC: If you don't like it, then stop reading the thread. That's what we're doing. It's RP. We're discussing philosophy in RP. Not all CNRP is about war, and like Molakia said, for those of us with no military power, we rp peacefully and in other ways.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: because not everyone rp's the end. Maybe everyone assumed it just automatically happened.

OOC: When a person specifically said that he was going to RP an end in his good-bye thread, isn't it supposed to be respected?

I remember how someone made a fuss about "player's wish" and "allies" when Mogar left. Ironic that we're seeing this happen.

OOC: If you don't like it, then stop reading the thread. That's what we're doing. It's RP. We're discussing philosophy in RP. Not all CNRP is about war, and like Molakia said, for those of us with no military power, we rp peacefully and in other ways.

you can aso be killed, like what the dutch are attempting to do to me right now.