The Vektarian Empire is no more.

Malatose

**Live Newsfeed from Visari Palace**

Imperial Citizens,

We as a people have come far. We have rebuilt our nation, our economy and our strength. Therefore, It is time for us to take the next step. You might ask yourselves, where can we go now? We've already achieved the best. If that is the case, let me inform you, we still have a long ways to go. The Empire of Vektaria was only a stepping stone to greater things, a transitional period. Now, the true path is before us and we must reach for it immediantly. Therefore, on this day, I'd like to announce the dissolving of the Empire of Vektaria. In its place, a new nation shall reign, a nation which will grow even stronger, militarily and economically.

On this day, I announce the formation of the Greater German Empire. Our new nation shall preach the same values as the Empire of Vektaria of old, Peace. However, we will not hesitate to defend our nation and our people. On this new day, we take a bold new step into the world.

Heil to the Empire!

*In private*

"Heh... And they claim they aren't the new Nordland. Well yeah, they're right. They're a helluva lot more aggressive then Nordland was."

OOC: And so, the Greater German Reich returns, even more aggressive then before. Yeah, you just lost all your claims to not being Nordland v2.

*In private*

"Heh... And they claim they aren't the new Nordland. Well yeah, they're right. They're a helluva lot more aggressive then Nordland was."

OOC: And so, the Greater German Reich returns, even more aggressive then before. Yeah, you just lost all your claims to not being Nordland v2.

OOC: As I said, this would be Nordland v4. Martens burned through 3 versions of his own country before, the last one being Nordland

We question the wisdom in the decision to take upon itself the former moniker of such a controversial nation. A nation that is loved by as many as it is hated by.

Well they ARE Germans; what are they supposed to call themselves then? Ile de Noir is intrigued by this development, and awaits further announcements from the newly new nation. :popcorn:

The RA wonders how this new and more aggressive Nordland will fare on the world stage.

More aggressive than Nordland they are not. Nordland was an extremely aggressive and expansionist country. While it is true that the Vektarian Empire intended to invade Prussia they eventually came to their senses, something Nordland was never capable of.

The RA wonders how this new and more aggressive Nordland will fare on the world stage.

The only aggression we see on the world stage, has a tendency to be from a Rebel Army that seems eager to play the obstructionist to a new world order setting in since the end of the last war. We wonder why your nation is so eager to support heightening of rhetoric around the world.

I have had private conversations with the leaders of the Greater German Empire, I remain convinced they are a strong partner for peace in the world. This peace cannot come through demobilization unfortunately. Indeed there is a shadow haunting Europe, that is of those who wish to see the old order restored. These people desire for the Nordland to be capable of threatening periphery states.

This is why it is important that the Ferrous Pacific, Grand Army of Europe, in coordination with the new regimes and the RUSSIANs maintain the peace around the world. The United Francoist Empire stands committed to work with our security partners in these groupings.

More aggressive than Nordland they are not. Nordland was an extremely aggressive and expansionist country. While it is true that the Vektarian Empire intended to invade Prussia they eventually came to their senses, something Nordland was never capable of.

That's because the world came to its senses and finally struck down Nordland, and Vektaria realized they would do the same. Perhaps the unwarranted attempted invasion of Gebiv (and the pledge of defenders after that), which had no basis, you could consider aggressive?

"Coming to their senses" is not the same as realizing you're outnumbered and backing off.

OOC: Martens actually wasn't that aggressive, you know I stopped him from invading you before, he DOES listen to reason.

OOC: Martens actually wasn't that aggressive, you know I stopped him from invading you before, he DOES listen to reason.

ooc: Then he must have been ecstatic when I declared war on him. As a real life human being he may have listened to reason, but Kaiser Martens and his regime were extremely aggressive.

That's because the world came to its senses and finally struck down Nordland, and Vektaria realized they would do the same. Perhaps the unwarranted attempted invasion of Gebiv (and the pledge of defenders after that), which had no basis, you could consider aggressive?

"Coming to their senses" is not the same as realizing you're outnumbered and backing off.

ic: What would you do if a bunch of soldiers were lined up at your border shooting artillery shells so close to your border towns? Gebiv should have known better than that. What did they expect the Germans to do invite their army to Berlin for tea?

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

ooc: Then he must have been ecstatic when I declared war on him. As a real life human being he may have listened to reason, but Kaiser Martens and his regime were extremely aggressive.

OOC: But they weren't always aggressive, y'know. At one time, Nordland actually championed peace.

OOC: They were not extremely aggressive, they just played with the common phrase, "The best defense is a good offense" or something. And what would you expect, they were kinda disliked around the world. If someone is outside your door with a sledgehammer, wouldn't you keep your shotgun within reach?