Praise be to the Father Church

Stormsend

Your point is ...?
I'm a non-believer.

Come and worship the One and Only, may He be blessed, and repent your sins. Accept the knowledge that He is the one true god, and live the rest of your life in happiness and joy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a non-believer.

Listen to this one, sense he has.

Mano sees through your lies and your wickedness will not rewarded. To his followers in this thread, I am pleased to see so many prophets continuing the fight in my absence. Praise be to Mano!

Another false divinity created to enslave the masses.

Come and worship the One and Only, may He be blessed, and repent your sins. Accept the knowledge that He is the one true god, and live the rest of your life in happiness and joy.

So the slavemaster calleth to his slaves.

Admin is the one true GOD.

I need not repeat myself.

(OOC: No, I'm no atheist, I'm a religious guy, but I do a 180 of myself in my IC here, take no offense, if you please. :) )

• 4 months later...

None should follow the blasphemies of these churches of Mano or Walford instead we must give praise to the true and almighty Admin and all should know that he is the true god for his believers must not wait for their god's 2nd coming nor can any man deny his existence as one but must curse his name or break his great commandments and thou will see the great Admin strike them down. So repent all ye unfaithful and be saved least ye be forever forbidden by Admins might to speak again.

EDIT

Sorry crappy internet connection must have jumped me back a good couple of pages so i thought this was the first page.

Edited by anenu