Praise be to the Father Church

Stormsend

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How might one become an acolyte of the divinity known to the world as Walford?

I look forward to the second, third, and fourth comings of Walford H. Christ. :awesome:

Edited by Sulmar

I'm not going to lie, I was never a fan of these semi-joke in-game religions including the really annoying "Mano" crap and this isn't particularly funny either, nor is it very respectful to the player you continuously ridicule.

What a revelation, thank god you didn't lie. Praise be to Tom Litler! I shall follow his preaching to the end of the world.

Your sarcasm is misplaced. It should be a revelation unless you somehow know me better than I expect, as your post would lead one to conclude.

I'm not going to lie, I was never a fan of these semi-joke in-game religions including the really annoying "Mano" crap and this isn't particularly funny either, nor is it very respectful to the player you continuously ridicule.

Don't worry, Mano is forgiving. Even his greatest doubters will be openly accepted into his holy order once they have perceived his truth.

Pssst!

Walford loves you!

www.iamsecondtowalford.com

Despair not Alden Petersen

The time is near,

Even now our hope is amongst us

Gathering up 500 techs and infra enough

To save us from our lameness.

You will know the time

The 4 Tupolevs will fly again

And become the scourage of old,

The Destroyer of GOONs,

The one that made Mpol cringe

For the one

I have 3 millions per month

I await the dawn of the new age.

Kenneth

The Frequency

I require it.

Oh come on. Can you people please quit posting IC threads in the OOC forum.

It's almost as annoying as people bracketing their prose with [OOC] in this forum.

Mods would have moved it here, more than likely.

ADMIN is the only true god of CN.

Poor, lost fool.

There is always a time when a new order is needed to renew faith in the people... what faith, you ask? Why, the only faith, and, no, I'm not talking about the blasphemous adminism the people turned to when our True Savior left this world. admin, you were good to the people, but it's time to step back and give the throne back to who it truly belongs to.

Walford H. Christ.

In the name of Walford, I am here to speak to all about the glories of Him, his one true son, Grenval, and the Prophet of :awesome: , franzjosef. Of course, who can forget the other great figures of this religion? Christopher Niles Kaos and Prodigal Chieftan.

Praise be.

You have all been led astray by false prophets, like Doitzel and Bob Sanders, but I say to you that you may still repent! Join us, and worship those that made the world into what it is today. The church welcomes all who may questions themselves and the troubled society around them. For God's sake, think of the children!

Yes, the children (which really is a reference to about half of you here) who need a morality in their lives they can not get in a world of lies, scandal, and the Grand Global Alliance. There needs to be some sensible voice to tell them right from wrong.

"For Walford so loved the world..." Remember that. He loved us all. Except for Dilber. And Ivan. And all the Orders, really. But that's not the point: He loved us.

Remember that. Join us.

Your point is ...?

You miss the colorful characters that brought spice to the forum and the game.

You are getting bored with the current state of the OWF.

You are getting nostalgic for days gone by when there was intelligent/maddening/thought-provoking discourse on the forum.

Understandable.

Do you really think this is a way to entice anyone back? It seems Mr. Kaos has been gone so long he may have lost the address.

There is always a time when a new order is needed to renew faith in the people... what faith, you ask? Why, the only faith, and, no, I'm not talking about the blasphemous adminism the people turned to when our True Savior left this world. admin, you were good to the people, but it's time to step back and give the throne back to who it truly belongs to.

Walford H. Christ.

In the name of Walford, I am here to speak to all about the glories of Him, his one true son, Grenval, and the Prophet of :awesome:, franzjosef. Of course, who can forget the other great figures of this religion? Christopher Niles Kaos and Prodigal Chieftan.

Praise be.

You have all been led astray by false prophets, like Doitzel and Bob Sanders, but I say to you that you may still repent! Join us, and worship those that made the world into what it is today. The church welcomes all who may questions themselves and the troubled society around them. For God's sake, think of the children!

Yes, the children (which really is a reference to about half of you here) who need a morality in their lives they can not get in a world of lies, scandal, and the Grand Global Alliance. There needs to be some sensible voice to tell them right from wrong.

"For Walford so loved the world..." Remember that. He loved us all. Except for Dilber. And Ivan. And all the Orders, really. But that's not the point: He loved us.

Remember that. Join us.

I'm a non-believer.