The Tygaist Manifesto

Tygaland

With the noise made about various philosophies in the Cyberverse I have decided to post my own. The philosophy by which I have led the STA for over 2 years. I give you, The Tygaist Manifesto! Read, enjoy, criticise!

This confirms everything I have ever thought about you Tygaland. You are a deluded narcissist.

I truly hope in future you lead your alliance by the words you preach in the opening paragraph. These are honourable words. But that is all they are - words.

I kindly request no WAPA members post in this thread.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This confirms everything I have ever thought about you Tygaland. You are a deluded narcissist.

Well, that saved me some cash on a psych evaluation. Thanks

I truly hope in future you lead your alliance by the words you preach in the opening paragraph. These are honourable words. But that is all they are - words.

I have been leading my alliance by those principles for over 2 years. Not just in words, but in actions. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Edited by Tygaland

This coming from the person who was responsible for the Great War's pasting delivered upon the NPO? Excellent principles!

/ragenuke

You suffer from two things here. Historical ignorance and an inability to read.

The OP clearly states that Tygaism was the philosophy I have created to run the STA. It is clear that the STA was not created before or during Great War I.

Secondly, if you think my nuke at the beginning of GWI was a "ragenuke", then you have been getting an inaccurate version of history. But I do concede that that has not stopped others posting as authorities on the subject using the same flawed information.

But keep up the rage!

Edited by Tygaland

History is directly responsible for the formation of future mindsets. This article is proof enough of that.

Proof of what exactly? That because I nuked someone to commence a military conflict over 3 years ago I'm incapable of following a philosophy that I have been running my alliance by for over 2 years?

Edited by Tygaland

Because you've gone to enormous lengths of attention with this "manifesto", is evidence that you will do nothing short of ragenuking somebody for your place in the limelight.

Oh, yes. Enormous lengths. You saw the page ad in all the daily newspapers, huh? If I start writing monthly essays on the topic then perhaps I'll concede the point. But rest assured I have no desire to write any such essays.

I posted this manifesto to publish the way the STA has been run. The STA has received some positive feedback from various sectors of the Cyberverse so I felt after 2 years that the philosophy behind the alliance was worth making public. As for the name, it is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, but I can't stop people taking the name too seriously.

As for my nuke being for attention, I reiterate my early comment about your ignorance of history. As Emperor of the NpO I already had plenty of attention, most of it hostile. But if it makes you feel better about yourself by make assumptions about my motivations for doing what I have done and will do in the future, don't let me stop you.

Edited by Tygaland

Oh, I had thought your state of the union essays count as such. The refutation stands.

State of the Alliance. They aren't essays, they are news bulletins that are published in a *gasp* alliance politics forum. And if that is the case then there are a lot of attention seekers posting alliance news and updates. What a horrid Cyberverse we live in! How dare I post updates on my alliance in a forum designed for precisely that!

Guess what? Some people actually enjoy reading them.

And for the record, no "State of the Alliance" address has mentioned Tygaism to my knowledge. If you can prove otherwise then please do so.

Given that Tygaism is merely the manner in which you run your alliance, it stands to reason that your state of the alliance posts are exclusively about Tygaism and your own cult of personality you've constructed. You remind me of Silent, and look what happened to him.

Edited by Northrend

Given that Tygaism is merely the manner in which you run your alliance, it stands to reason that your state of the alliance posts are exclusively about Tygaism and your own cult of personality you've constructed. You remind me of Silent, and look what happened to him.

Have you read a State of the Alliance post? It is an update of what the alliance is doing and where it is at. Not how and why the alliance got to where it is.

The State of the Alliance addresses have also been an invaluable source for tracking the history of the STA and I used them to write the history of the alliance a few months back.

Edited by Tygaland

Wonderful read. Concise and principled.

For some reason, "Tygaist" is prone to tongue-twisting, darn diphthongs. (I do presume it's to be pronounced "Tyga-ism" and "Tyga-ist", though.) I wonder, would "Tygalandist" or "Mishkist" work instead of "Tygaist"?

Wonderful read. Concise and principled.

For some reason, "Tygaist" is prone to tongue-twisting, darn diphthongs. (I do presume it's to be pronounced "Tyga-ism" and "Tyga-ist", though.) I wonder, would "Tygalandist" or "Mishkist" work instead of "Tygaist"?

Yes, it is pronounced Tyga-ism. I guess it ends up being pronounced Tiger-ism which is easier. Thanks for the feedback!

You remind me of troll. :awesome:

Tyga is respected as a leader because of his actions. The STA is respected because of its actions as an alliance.

I belonged to the STA for three months. If you knew Tyga at all you would know better than to accuse him of either having or attempting to create a cult of personality.

But now that I think about it, I am beginning to wonder what was in the twinkie Tyga gave me when I signed up.