Realm of The Rose

Gentle Persons

Upon the announcement of the Realm of The Rose the official Charter was posted. Within it was a promise to keep things clear and transparent. To that end it was promised that a weekly posting of the Members and Applicants would be provided. Members will be confirmed weekly after 7 days of confirmation checking. Should any have any concerns with those applying please come join us at The Realm of the Rose http://z13.invisionfree.com/RotR/index.php?

and we will be happy to review those concerns.

This list of members is official and any flying The Realm of The Rose as AA other than those here posted each Sunday is not an approved Member.

Those currently in application state will fly The Realm of the Rose Applicant

Current members

Current members

The United Provinces Frontor

Hyrule Black X

Stovocore Lrd Feklar

Hoohoointhehaha JohnWinthrop

Neo Overmind Commander Valca

Isle of Chance maxnmike

Dakotaville BrandiCody

wintermoon - FullMoon

Dontasemebro II = Dnalair

Kirke Mykonos

breeny Tevoria

Literya Literus

Applicant

Allasad Nomad Nation

As of Apr 5, 2009

We look forward each week to see this list grow and more nations seeing the benefit of out tutelage. We welcome all those who have constructive thoughts to come to our forum.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RotR/index.php?

Please do not use this thread for any applicant discussion. We treat these as confidential and respect your right to privacy. Please come to our forum and address yourself there with confidence. The Realm of the Rose is for those with a genuine desire to learn and grow and we intend it to be a place that all may observe the Writ de Credo in action.

Respectfully

Squire Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentle Persons

Two points if I may be permitted. First while I would like to believe our post on CN Wiki would draw the interest and admiration of all, we are all aware that few if any visit that spot for any alliances unless looking for something specific. It is true that even the OWF lacks full coverage by all nations. It is however the venue most suited to dissemination of public information, thus, so there is no confusion or misunderstanding weekly postings of our membership and applicants will be here for all to see.

Secondly RoTR has and will be actively be recruiting selectively those whom might be perceived to garner the most benefit from association with the RoTR. It is not the place for all or perhaps even most but it is a style different from many places and one of companionship and learning. May those who feel its value find a home with us.

Respectfully

Squire Hime Themis

Grrrrreat.

Just what I wanted. An updated alliance list posted here every week.

Because this forum doesn't already have enough useless threads.

I'm sure if someone runs across a nation that they have had previous issues with that is attempting to escape into the peaceful realm, it will be very useful to them.

Feel free to skip this if it inconveniences you too greatly.

As an aside, maybe it won't fall too far off the first couple pages and Hime will be allowed to just update this thread. That way there's only one "useless" thread. :P

Out of simple curiousity, do you actively recruit for the Realm of the Rose, or do you wait for applicants in the same manner as Blackwater and The Order?

Virillus,

We actually actively recruit for both Blackwater, and now the Realm of the Rose.

Virillus,

We actually actively recruit for both Blackwater, and now the Realm of the Rose.

A great humanitarian service you ask me, Metal, I have your Motto if you want it..

"Neutrality, showing the world how it's really done"

Disclaimer:

The above comment is not directed at any neutral alliance that has been recently curb stomped by the powers that be. :P

Edited by Freelancer

OK, so wait, this is a 3rd installment of OBR? So now you have 3 AAs that form essentially the same alliance? What can be gained from this, or from posting your membership weekly?

This is an outsider looking at this, of course we the renowned OBR, then Black Water, which is her Majesty's personal army that requires a bit more discipline and activity via the forums.

The Realm of the Rose, seems to be the alternative for those nations leaders that choose to spend 10 minutes to 1/2 hour playing the game and wish to remain peaceful and neutral, of course this is how I interpreted the 3 entities, correct me if I'm wrong.

A great humanitarian service you ask me, Metal, I have your Motto if you want it..

"Neutrality, showing the world how it's really done"

Disclaimer:

The above comment is not directed at any neutral alliance that has been recently curb stomped by the powers that be. :P

I'd actually prefer the bolded word be "Independent". But that's a different topic for a different thread. :)

Around the Rose, are her ever loyal knights, squires and pages. The Rose wished for an army. An army where those that do not value the RP aspect of OBR to the same extant may go, in order to protect and serve for her majesty. RotR is simply another part of the Order. We are a group, loyal to the Rose, just as BW is, but this group is for those who would prefer a less militaristic environment.

I believe the whole idea of posting the names of those applying and admitted is for the good of Digeterra. This way we do not bring anyone that may be running from injustices done to another alliance. This protects us as well as all of you. The noble Squire Hime Themis posts these as a service to all of Digeterra.

I'm sure if someone runs across a nation that they have had previous issues with that is attempting to escape into the peaceful realm, it will be very useful to them.

Feel free to skip this if it inconveniences you too greatly.

As an aside, maybe it won't fall too far off the first couple pages and Hime will be allowed to just update this thread. That way there's only one "useless" thread. :P

Then shouldn't all alliances do this, since a troublesome nation could get peace in any alliance, not just a neutral one?

Edited by New Frontier

Although, if EVERY sovereign alliance did this, it wouldn't really work out, now would it?

So the real question at hand is the OBR's inflated sense of self worth, and belief in their own superiority.

:huh:

I feel like you know almost nothing about the Order......

Please take your trolling elsewhere.

OOC: Really though? Who trolls The Order of the Black Rose? I mean, you really can't find a more amiable group in this game, mate......

I am certainly not meaning to troll, and I agree that my last post may have seemed a little harsh.

However, I maintain my point that making a new thread every little while just to let us know who is in your alliance isn't really necassary.

You could always just do a background check, like many alliances already do.

I am certainly not meaning to troll, and I agree that my last post may have seemed a little harsh.

However, I maintain my point that making a new thread every little while just to let us know who is in your alliance isn't really necassary.

You must remember that RotR is not a run of the mill alliance. Go read the declaration of existence, and i feel like you may understand why a list of members and applicants has been produced.

EDIT: Also, to clarify, background checks ARE done, just as they would in any other setting as well.

Edited by Jacques Cousteau

My friend you have a right to your opinion and it is no less valuable than anyone else's is. Would not a good compromise to this disagreement be just not to read the thread when it is posted every week, you will know what it is already and if you have no interest in who these on the list may be then you could just bypass it. That way none of your time is wasted but if there is someone that may prove to spark the interest of another on the list we have done well by posting it.

And I assure you that RotR does an extensive background check on each and every applicant we receive.

Although, if EVERY sovereign alliance did this, it wouldn't really work out, now would it?

So the real question at hand is the OBR's inflated sense of self worth, and belief in their own superiority.

Very, very poor form.

Best of luck OBR, BW and RotR.