CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something tells me that no matter how I spin it the above amount is just to bloody absurd for a nation of 1.9 million citizens.

Here is New Zealand For Example:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...k/print/nz.html

2 times my population...

something about this forumula seems off.

Edited by Firestorm

@: Everyone who has pointed out land I could have a dot on.

I really need someplace that can be RPed as Remote and desolate, I plan to just use a version of a previous empire adjusted for a more modern setting, I think I'll take that tiny island between U.S.B and Niflheim.

Oh, btw, your forum name must exactly match either your IG ruler or Nation name.

Does it count if the names mean the same? Humility is a very bad name for a person, it sounds bad when said in RPs.

However, I don't think people will have a problem if you use 0.1x instead of x100 as multiplyer, since your multiplyer is lower than the accepted one.

Okay.

I'll post a intro soon or eventually.

@: Everyone who has pointed out land I could have a dot on.

I really need someplace that can be RPed as Remote and desolate, I plan to just use a version of a previous empire adjusted for a more modern setting, I think I'll take that tiny island between U.S.B and Niflheim.

I have some desert in africa you can have if you want.

Does it count if the names mean the same? Humility is a very bad name for a person, it sounds bad when said in RPs.

No, you are missing the point, its a warnable or banable offense to have a FORUM user name which is not the same as your CYBERNATIONS in game ruler / nation name.

lol, that island between usn and Niflheim is meant to be mine, and I asked for it to be coloured as such many times, but you can have it, as long as you don't mind my research station being there.

Oh, okay

I have some desert in africa you can have if you want.

Okay, I'll guess I'll take a dot there.

Time:

I'm thinking of ways to RP and I came up with a few question that hopefully someone will take the time to answer. How is 'time' calculated? Perhaps time really isn't an issue. But if it is, I was wondering what makes an actual "year" in CN? Also, since I'm new and I just became recognized by nations in the region I was wondering as I was creating a history of my nation do i need to correlate whatever happen in the past in that region with my history, or can I just start fresh as if my nation has always been there?

Liza

Time:

I'm thinking of ways to RP and I came up with a few question that hopefully someone will take the time to answer. How is 'time' calculated? Perhaps time really isn't an issue. But if it is, I was wondering what makes an actual "year" in CN? Also, since I'm new and I just became recognized by nations in the region I was wondering as I was creating a history of my nation do i need to correlate whatever happen in the past in that region with my history, or can I just start fresh as if my nation has always been there?

Liza

You can incorporate the past into your history, but it is not a requirement.

Also, time is relative to the RP. It changes constantly.

This. And it's up to you to decide how your RP could progress, time-wise. For some, an RL week equates a RP month (like me :awesome:), or you can follow RL time (like RL day=RP day, like Botha of Transvaal does). But really, it's up to you -- as long as it's within reasonable limits, of course. ;)

Edited by JEDCJT

Actually i think Botha goes along the lines of RL 6 months = 1 RP year (I could be wrong on this)

*shrugs* I'm not too exactly sure about this, so...but Botha did celebrate the second anniversary of the establishment of Transvaal in December 2008, two years after his nation was created/established.