CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is he going to keep that many people then? Like I said in the first part. Unless you have a bunch of empty prisons, or similar, laying around...

As for germany and russia, point of reference only. that I did not first bring up.

Improvised gingerbread houses, for all we know, and the Germany/Russia bit was not directed solely at you.

So he can RP capturing them all, but then doesn't have to bother with explaining what he does with them?

Then why doesn't everyone just arrest everyone else, and not have to worry about anything anymore. For a RP community that spends days debating on how individual troop movements go and required back RP for technology this is going to slide?

Edited by Tahsir Re

So he can RP capturing them all, but then doesn't have to bother with explaining what he does with them?

Then why doesn't everyone just arrest everyone else, and not have to worry about anything anymore. For a RP community that spends days debating on how individual troop movements go and required back RP for technology this is going to slide?

because Troop movements are something that happen and are something to be debated about. What you wont shut up about, however, is not happening, and frankly isnt any of your concern. Your trying to tell Mudd how to RP when it is not your place to do so.

GG, move on to something else. PLEASE

I never got around to that since the thread was closed due to Sumeragi's whining. If the thread is opened again, I would be more than happy to include an explaination.

because Troop movements are something that happen and are something to be debated about. What you wont shut up about, however, is not happening, and frankly isnt any of your concern. Your trying to tell Mudd how to RP when it is not your place to do so.

GG, move on to something else. PLEASE

No I am not telling Mudd HOW to RP. I just want Mudd to RP what he is going to do. I think his method of arresting is VERY effective. I want to know what he does afterwards. If all one does is arrest 440 thousand people and then ignore them it would just be like a no-response RP in war. Suppose, if sumer says all her people die in captivity because Mudd didn't bother with saying anything about how he was treating them for days and days. If it is her army/civilians, she can do it even now as "casualties". Which would then make Mudd unmerciful, and not genocidal, as casualites require fighting.

So, please, Frost. Stop putting words into my mouth. I don't care if Mudd really does say he puts them in Gingerbread houses like Severus says. However, what he DOES would directly change the debate on ethnic cleansing.

Edit for Mudds post::

I never got around to that since the thread was closed due to Sumeragi's whining. If the thread is opened again, I would be more than happy to include an explaination.

I can understand that. I just find it very unsettling that everyone else is fine if nothing is bothered with to RP the fate of the arrested. Voicing concerns over logistics seems to be a double edged sword here...

Edited by Tahsir Re

No I am not telling Mudd HOW to RP. I just want Mudd to RP what he is going to do. I think his method of arresting is VERY effective. I want to know what he does afterwards. If all one does is arrest 440 thousand people and then ignore them it would just be like a no-response RP in war. Suppose, if sumer says all her people die in captivity because Mudd didn't bother with saying anything about how he was treating them for days and days. If it is her army/civilians, she can do it even now as "casualties". Which would then make Mudd unmerciful, and not genocidal, as casualites require fighting.

So, please, Frost. Stop putting words into my mouth. I don't care if Mudd really does say he puts them in Gingerbread houses like Severus says. However, what he DOES would directly change the debate on ethnic cleansing.

Edit for Mudds post::

I can understand that. I just find it very unsettling that everyone else is fine if nothing is bothered with to RP the fate of the arrested. Voicing concerns over logistics seems to be a double edged sword here...

There is no debate on Ethnic Cleansing because Ethnic Cleansing is not occuring. Your entire argument, indeed all your recent posts, have been for nothing. Congratulations youve wasted your time

Frost, I've been arguing how are things are going to happen, and that some of the possible outcomes are ethinic cleansing. However, since you seem to KNOW everything I think, say, and do. You must already know what I'm doing now.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Frost, I've been arguing how are things are going to happen, and that some of the possible outcomes are ethinic cleansing. However, since you seem to KNOW everything I think, say, and do. You must already know what I'm doing now.

Yes, your being an asshat who is several sentences away from being put on ignore. There has been more then sufficient points brought up to shoot down the "Ethnic Cleansing" argument. Ethnic Cleansing as an outcome is not even possible, now stop filling up this thread with nonsense

Suppose, if sumer says all her people die in captivity because Mudd didn't bother with saying anything about how he was treating them for days and days.
This is how I see it. If they have given up their citizenship with your nation or former nation they are no longer "yours" to roleplay with. Unless you have gotten permission from the respective nations where they are located that you may use them for your own RP they are not your citizens to control. In fact this almost looks like a deliberate attempt to use their ethnicity as a shield.

Sumeragi can't say they all died because they weren't her's to RP to begin with.

And this mess is just another reason why you should not be allowed to RP a population turning into a huge citizens militia. However, if that rule is put in effect, then there would be no limits on RP populations, as they have no power during wars, and hence no influence on the outcome.

And this mess is just another reason why you should not be allowed to RP a population turning into a huge citizens militia. However, if that rule is put in effect, then there would be no limits on RP populations, as they have no power during wars, and hence no influence on the outcome.

While I would RP a somewhat organized civilian defense force I would never RP a militarized civilian force. Think just guerrilla attacks.. Attacks from ragtag groups, maybe try and RP a group trying to get organized and try and solicite help and weapons from foreign nations..

I've never really limited my RP population anyways due to the RP multipliers.. I just kind of assume I'd have what the area I have IRL would have.

I know this is just kind of random of me but just something I wanted to throw out there.

This is how I see it. If they have given up their citizenship with your nation or former nation they are no longer "yours" to roleplay with. Unless you have gotten permission from the respective nations where they are located that you may use them for your own RP they are not your citizens to control. In fact this almost looks like a deliberate attempt to use their ethnicity as a shield.

It does not seem proper to take citizens of other nations, regardless of whether they were once your citizens or not, and without their leader's permission call them to arms -- especially in anyone's name but your own. Now, I am assuming that Sumeragi was not given permission by those three nations as at least one of them was surprised to be invaded in retaliation and there has been no mention of their consent being sought.

On this matter I will defer to the leaders of Franzharia, Nordland, and Rebel Army to decide whether they wish to permit this usage of their citizenry or would prefer to refuse acknowledgment of the legitimacy of the action.

I have been given permission all this time, especially in the case of Ranather. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done such an idiotic thing as going to war. The main problem in this respect is that some nations are willing to use the telling of OOC truth to commit IC action.

Edited by Sumeragi

I have been given permission all this time, especially in the case of Ranather. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done such an idiotic thing as going to war.

Ranather already disagreed with you in this thread.

Edited by Dilber

For the sake of sanity. Lets just drop the subject. Sumeragi is already trying to use past IC to leverage me into helping her. But the fact remains. Neo Franzharia IS NOT Old Franzharia or Confederate Tion, she just fails to see this distinction.

I'm done with it as far as I'm concerned.

NINJA EDIT: All the old 'permissions' she's talking of were in fact granted, but by Tion and Old Franzharia, and seeing as Neo Franzharia is technically neither, from an IC stand I'm no longer obligated to acknowledge their validity any longer.

Edited by Ranather

Ranather already disagreed with you in this thread.

Alas, he never said ANYTHING in this thread, nor when the Heijo Division intervened to save little Anabelle in this thread.

I've also sent the three mods and the gamemaster a screen of a PM that shows something is amiss in this.

Also, Ranather, the truth is the truth. I wouldn't really mind continuing this particular RP, but I will NOT stand the use of OOC threats to push IC agendas. You've gotten yourself into this mess also, Ranather.

Edited by Sumeragi

Alas, he never said ANYTHING in this thread, nor when the Heijo Division intervened to save little Anabelle in this thread.

I've also sent the three mods and the gamemaster a screen of a PM that shows something is amiss in this.

Also, Ranather, the truth is the truth. I wouldn't really mind continuing this particular RP, but I will NOT stand the use of OOC threats to push IC agendas. You've gotten yourself into this mess also, Ranather.

So you actually sent the mods a PM over a non-issue? Im sure they are real pleased with that. I will go with Ranathear and say that this discussion is done

Also Sumer, you forget, Mod Snape also ruled it was my choice wether or not I continue to acknowledge it, so I'm merely using my Mod-given choice.

You don't have to like my choice, but you don't have to raise cain over it either.