CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1330370503' post='2929382']
Except nukes and air force, I believe. Or is it that we now don't even need to have an IG air force?
[/quote]

Oh yeah, except nukes is still in effect. Air force has been max ig for a while now too.

Ok, as I slowly wonder how I should classify different levels of being 'classified', I'm making a short description here of what I mean with what classification in the future.

[b]Public[/b]

A public announcement, open for all, if no other factors kick in. Other factors meaning, if I make a public announcement, and you are e.g. a people like the Forgotten Ones, I doubt you receiving it.

[b]Publicly viewable[/b]

No announcement, but it also has no attempts to be classified. I used this for example on my steel mills, as I do not bother to camouflage them, however, you still cannot publicly get all details without me giving you documents or you going for industrial espionage. This is common sense.

[b]Unknown to public[/b]

Anything with this classification is not known to the general public by virtue of it being mostly behind closed doors or thoughts of characters or otherwise not readily accessible. However, also here there is no great effort like encryption and camouflage.

[b]Classified[/b]

Classified documents are encrypted, classified meetings have security checks and guards. Normally you can assume adequate measures to be taken, sometimes I may specify the amount of classification.

It's just so you know what the classification between classified and public means. And as long as it is not marked public, narration is no source of information, without adequate effort to find out. Thoughts are never accessible. Any kind of psychic abilities beyond human capability will not be readily recognised by me.

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to the thread Shock and Awe I just went and checked and see that both the People's Republic of Africa and Haven both have a SDI system and therefore both nations should actually have been able to at least attempt to shoot down the nuclear missile fired at the Space Elevator. Therefore before we carry on with anything else in that thread I believe the GM's should have to make whatever neccessary rolls for those two nations SDI systems first.

After all one or the other country may have been able to shoot the missile down before it hit the Elevator.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1331682873' post='2937814']
In regards to the thread Shock and Awe I just went and checked and see that both the People's Republic of Africa and Haven both have a SDI system and therefore both nations should actually have been able to at least attempt to shoot down the nuclear missile fired at the Space Elevator. Therefore before we carry on with anything else in that thread I believe the GM's should have to make whatever neccessary rolls for those two nations SDI systems first.

After all one or the other country may have been able to shoot the missile down before it hit the Elevator.
[/quote]
The missile was fired so it never passed either country's territories.

In the following [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109724&view=findpost&p=2938444"]Post[/url] Lynneth talks about Lunar Uranium however, I have checked around a little bit and found nowhere on the internet that states that Uranium can be found on the moon. Does this mean that there is no Uranium on the moon or have I just not found the right website?

Not trying to be an ass here just asking a question.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1331846344' post='2938517']
In the following [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109724&view=findpost&p=2938444"]Post[/url] Lynneth talks about Lunar Uranium however, I have checked around a little bit and found nowhere on the internet that states that Uranium can be found on the moon. Does this mean that there is no Uranium on the moon or have I just not found the right website?

Not trying to be an ass here just asking a question.
[/quote]

Not a fan of the story, but http://www.space.com/6904-uranium-moon.html

http://www.space.com/6904-uranium-moon.html

http://www.space.com/8644-moon-map-shows-uranium-short-supply.html

It exists, but whether it's abundant enough for power is up to debate. Since CNRP has unlimited resources..... I guess it doesn't matter?

I personally don't like the unlimited resource idea. I mean, we should at least put whether things are commercially productive or not.