CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1303444103' post='2696222']
Im sure you have mate.

I did tell Yawoo right after the war that I would win ultimately and I have done. I am genuinly gutted though, we had a nice cold war going on.

For months of good RP et cetera I thank you both.
[/quote]

"Winning" is subjective to each person. While you may think you won by out lasting me - I feel that I've also won by not allowing CNRP to become a source of obligation/drudgery instead of enjoyment. Thank you everyone for some great RPs, I'm sure all be back, sometime at least, if nothing else than to RP Virtus International. I would like to apologize to SMH, Sarah and Generalissimo, we had RPs going on. Unfortunately, I felt it best to step away this evening. Sargun is correct in stating he and I have been discussing our leaving for weeks, and after the last few days of dealing with Zoot/Zurich I, and I am sure he, no longer felt like CNRP was worth it any longer.

Edit: Almost forgot the obligatory, "Woo for Yawoo!"

Edited by Yawoo

Zoot, shut up. Just shut up.

Yawoo, you've been the best enemy I've had in CNRP a long time, I have enjoyed every moment of it and honestly will miss it. Good luck and don't stay away too long.

Sargun, you've been a great friend ooc and we had nice times ic. I really will miss you too.

I second what Cent said. You need to tone down your attitude, Zoot.

With that said....bai Yawoo. You were one of the awesomest RPers in CNRP, and I'll miss ya. You kicked ass, that's for sure, especially when you RPed as Louisiana and Ireland. You were correct in the fact that CNRP should be enjoyed and not be a chore. Good luck in RL, man. Hope you come back someday. One last thing: Woo for Yawoo!

The same goes for Sarggy. I'll miss ya, good luck in RL and hope to see you in CNRP someday.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1303449933' post='2696329']
I think its high time the colonies return to remind the mother country of her place.
[/quote]

Tahoe Reconquestia of Ireland from the dirty English protestants!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1304736303' post='2707853']
OOC
It's been one day.

Give Niko a chance to actually find out he has been invaded before you start granting eachother permission to RP HIS troops.
[/quote]
Nikonov's last IC post was on the 19th of April, the day he DoE'd. His last OOC post was the same day in the map thread. No other posts anywhere since. I don't know about you, but that does not scream "coming back on a dime". Also, had you actually read my post, you'd have realized that none of the "soldiers" (emphasis on the quotes) I'm RPing are current military. All are, and I'm quoting myself directly here,

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1304735578' post='2707849']
...they were a band of misfits, some ex-military, some not, but they were all militiamen, soldiers for as long as this lasted.
[/quote]

I talked to Elrich, MO and Justin privately at different times, all said that they were unopposed to the idea. Only Justin brought up Niko's activity, and if this RP is void will be up to the GMs to decide, not me. I'm simply telling you the details that I didn't expect you to know.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1304736602' post='2707857']
OOC: Remember there's no German troops invading, only a few Vikings, by the way.
[/quote]
Right, I'll edit that tomorrow when I've got the time. Too late now, to be honest.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1304736961' post='2707863']
Nikonov's last IC post was on the 19th of April, the day he DoE'd. His last OOC post was the same day in the map thread. No other posts anywhere since. I don't know about you, but that does not scream "coming back on a dime". Also, had you actually read my post, you'd have realized that none of the "soldiers" (emphasis on the quotes) I'm RPing are current military. All are, and I'm quoting myself directly here,

I talked to Elrich, MO and Justin privately at different times, all said that they were unopposed to the idea. Only Justin brought up Niko's activity, and if this RP is void will be up to the GMs to decide, not me. I'm simply telling you the details that I didn't expect you to know.

Right, I'll edit that tomorrow when I've got the time. Too late now, to be honest.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter at all that he might not come back on a dime. Until he hits 25 days, he isn't inactive.

Also, dont be an idiot, you can't RP his civilians either without his permission.

Regardless of what EVFail, MO, Justits and KM say, unless Niko green lights it, you can't RP in Finland.

End of story really.

Only a gm is authorized to wipe a nation at war below the 25 day line, nikonov has been provided no reasonable timeframe to respond nor are any of the participants authorized to wipe him. As I do not see nikonoving him permission to rp a militia MW's post is wiped and rp will go on as before.

Edited by Centurius

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1305030710' post='2709568']
Guys, where is iamthey? :(
[/quote]

He's barely around anymore - posts only once or twice during the 25 day mark to keep his nation. Not sure if he's technically even active anymore for this 25 day cycle.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1305249307' post='2711018']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101374&view=findpost&p=2711017

People who have companies that do stuff can go there to have them get lots of monies.
[/quote]
Zer iz many needs for turnips, yes?