CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

For the love of god please not. This discrimination against other RPs has been there ever since the pinning of the world map thread. We do not need any special treatment for cnrp it would be best if all threads got unpinned and only a general guide with links to threads of ALL rps get pinned in addition to forum policy.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's because the mods have given us more tolerance than we deserve, especially with all these pinned threads and dealing with our reports and !@#$%*ing, and we've taken it for granted.

Ya know, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this, Sargun. What I said was only part of the problem--you have explained it ALL.

B)

Don't worry, you, Novak and Rebel Army are all getting the radioactive goo... the entire region should be irradiated after that many nukes were set off :P. Oh, when I'm done being blown to bits, you can have the Aether Empire :P, but could I ask to keep a secret radioactive base to test new mutant radioactive mutations on?

Don't worry, you, Novak and Rebel Army are all getting the radioactive goo... the entire region should be irradiated after that many nukes were set off :P. Oh, when I'm done being blown to bits, you can have the Aether Empire :P, but could I ask to keep a secret radioactive base to test new mutant radioactive mutations on?

That was what I was insinuating in my previous post.

OOC: Well... you can always do what I'm going to do and collect some of the radioactive stuff and build your own dirty bombs :P. Actually if I can get there discreetly, I'd like to take some of that radioactive dirt, stuff it in tanks and drop it into the Nile river as my new "poison" against Lavo :P. Nothing like radioative slag in your morning cup of water... or the cows that drink the water...

OOC: Well... you can always do what I'm going to do and collect some of the radioactive stuff and build your own dirty bombs :P . Actually if I can get there discreetly, I'd like to take some of that radioactive dirt, stuff it in tanks and drop it into the Nile river as my new "poison" against Lavo :P . Nothing like radioative slag in your morning cup of water... or the cows that drink the water...

Oho, now that's just...evil. :D

While i'll definitely consider collecting radioactive samples for 'research purposes' I mean, does anyone have any tips on REALISTICALLY RPing a nation in close proximity to several nuclear blasts?

Are we talking random cases of cancer springing up, or Helghast look alikes?** Will anti-rad pills be enough to sustain my people's health and safety? Or will a large percentage be doomed? How long would such fallout last (I saw somewhere between a few weeks to several decades!!!!!)... etc etc.

Also, is anyone else intending on RPing something similar? Are you ignoring the nuke strike?

**hardships.jpg

Edited by Executive Minister

I imagine the effects wouldn't be so extreme actually, rp Hiroshima after the nukes and you have overdone it

Cent.

Hiroshima was a single nuke, less than 20 ktons yield.

Aether was hit by 24 nuclear missiles, each with easily 300+ ktons.

That's magnitudes of difference, both in explosive power and in radioactive fallout. The region would be completely uninhabitable for decades to come, perhaps even centuries.

That's precisely why nobody accurately RPs nukes.

Cent.

That's magnitudes of difference, both in explosive power and in radioactive fallout. The region would be completely uninhabitable for decades to come, perhaps even centuries.

Aether was hit with 2 MIRV nukes, each nuke being a total of 500kt. This brings the total count to 2 500kt missiles, making 1Mt hitting Aether.

Aether was hit with 2 MIRV nukes, each nuke being a total of 500kt. This brings the total count to 2 500kt missiles, making 1Mt hitting Aether.

Still enough to cleanse and kill everything bigger than an amoeba. And even those won't easily survive.

Cent.

The Hiroshima nuke was also a lot more primitive and likely to spread way more dangerous radiation. After that nukes were improved to increase yield but somewhat limit fall-out.

The Hiroshima nuke was also a lot more primitive and likely to spread way more dangerous radiation. After that nukes were improved to increase yield but somewhat limit fall-out.

Sargun did not specify what kind of nuke, however, and how advanced. :v:

Anything in the immediate area on impact is dead, or will be dead. The effects of nuclear fallout take YEARS to occur. Something no one RPs. Most of the world should still be just getting into the endless deaths from cancer and radiation caused illnesses to their populations after the world wide nuke fest that happened

Sargun did not specify what kind of nuke, however, and how advanced. :v:

Actually he gave some specifics:

Trident MIRV nuclear weapons erupted out of the submarines and into the air, reaching high into the sky as they arced over the tip of Somalia. Shortly after, each missile split to twelve 475kt warheads and headed straight for the ground.

So that stuff about 1 total megaton is off, more like 11.4 megatons, if I read correctly. That's like dropping 633 of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima (Once again, if my math is correct). That's a lot >_>

But as said before, nobody RPs nuke damage realistically, and Zarfef could probably say his nation is rebuilt after four or five posts of over fifty words each, and it would be more in depth than what a lot of people have done in the past in the same situation.

Hooray