CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the one where he landed on my shores? HURR

I don't recall him ever saying that he landed on your shores...in that thread. At least not BEFORE you said you pick up his guys...

So much for the mods not endorsing one form of RP over another.

SSSSHHH!!!!

So much for the mods not endorsing one form of RP over another.

I'm sorry, I thought I heard a bit of mod flaming. I must have been mistaken. -_-

It makes for an easier reference to the members of CNRP and takes nothing away from the other (what little there is) roleplays in the forum. Thus there is a positive side and no negative.

Thus says Cthulhu.

I would suggest PMing Generalissimo, as he pretty much runs it and they don't have a dedicated chatter thread, by the looks of it

Lol, i thought that Generalissimo's sole membership within the World Conference was another one of his 'quirks'... you know, like the One Man Army (which I lul at every time its brought up :P ) thing

Edited by Executive Minister

Lol, i thought that Generalissimo's sole membership within the World Conference was another one of his 'quirks'... you know, like the One Man Army (which I lul at every time its brought up :P ) thing

No, they used to have a lot of members. I think they've been dying slowly of irrelevance and that nobody really cares :P

Well, considering that most of the members are either inactive/rerolled or were purged, it's kind of a waste since the only remaining member (to my knowledge) is Generallissimo.

Actually, I am still a member.

Nope. And it's not World 'Conference,' it's 'World CONGRESS.' :P