CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298331323' post='2641065']
Ya know what would be great? A mile long field of punji sticks OUTSIDE the wall. And a half a mile wide field of them inside. Lets see your troops get past that!
[/quote]
They made missiles and nukes and airplanes and paratroopers and helicoptors for a reason.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298331323' post='2641065']
Ya know what would be great? A mile long field of punji sticks OUTSIDE the wall. And a half a mile wide field of them inside. Lets see your troops get past that!
[/quote]
Napalm is your friend.

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1298334479' post='2641117']
-sbip-
CAULK THE WAGON AND FLOAT IT ACROSS
[/quote]
Drain or fill in the canal and march across.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298335345' post='2641136']
Napalm is your friend.

Drain or fill in the canal and march across.
[/quote]

Ruined the joke man.
By the way, draining a canal a mile wide a 250meters deep is abit of a challenge when your not under fire, never mind when you have an army blasting at you.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1298338343' post='2641198']
Ruined the joke man.
By the way, draining a canal a mile wide a 250meters deep is abit of a challenge when your not under fire, never mind when you have an army blasting at you.
[/quote]
Especially if it's fed by the goddamned ocean.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1298339308' post='2641208']
Especially if it's fed by the goddamned ocean.
[/quote]
[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1298339699' post='2641217']
Babyds lolteching stops oceans Lyn
Gawd, get with it.
[/quote]

Step 1: Build a barrier to stop water from flowing in from the ocean.

Step 2a: Wait for the water to dry up (its in the desert anyways).

Step 2b: Or tunnel into the canal, connect it to the ocean and build gigantic pumps.

Step 2c: Or build the world's largest pit (lower than the deepest part of the canal) and then dig a canal connecting the existing one to the pit. Then watch the creation of the region's tallest and largest waterfall (temporarily) as the canal's water is drained.

Step 3: Charge

OR

Step 1: Bring in the world's largest dump trucks.

Step 2: Build a land bridge.

Step 2: Charge

If Alexander the Great could pull [url="http://www.cracked.com/article_18476_5-ancient-acts-war-that-changed-face-earth.html"]it[/url] off, a country with modern technology could do it even faster.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1298380676' post='2641632']
Two of your oxen drowned.
[/quote]
Priceless

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298415982' post='2642046']
Step 1: Build a barrier to stop water from flowing in from the ocean.

Step 2a: Wait for the water to dry up (its in the desert anyways).

Step 2b: Or tunnel into the canal, connect it to the ocean and build gigantic pumps.

Step 2c: Or build the world's largest pit (lower than the deepest part of the canal) and then dig a canal connecting the existing one to the pit. Then watch the creation of the region's tallest and largest waterfall (temporarily) as the canal's water is drained.

Step 3: Charge
[/quote]

why dose this remind me of troll science?

EDIT: you forgot step 4: PROFIT!

Edited by Chernarussia

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99057&view=findpost&p=2642606"]'Cause there's some confusion[/url], just here to say that AlDei is good to go and whatnot, as per the "rules" of the area he didn't need permission to form.

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1298467973' post='2642805']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99057&view=findpost&p=2642606"]'Cause there's some confusion[/url], just here to say that AlDei is good to go and whatnot, as per the "rules" of the area he didn't need permission to form.
[/quote]

Oops, I still thought you needed Lavo's permission for north of 20th parallel :rolleyes:

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298473860' post='2642851']
As always HHAYD proves he deserves his title of Sir HHayd of Heska, Slaughterer of Humour.
[/quote]
As always dotCom proves he deserves his title of Sir dotCom of The Machine, Does Not Enjoy Counters to Accusations

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1298489343' post='2643016']
Oops, I still thought you needed Lavo's permission for north of 20th parallel :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Originally there was a nation that was going to be formed there, as I was told by Sargun, though a little while ago the person told me they wouldn't be coming. At that point in time I asked Lyn to slap the region into the general protectorate. I apologize if I came off as a bit harsh, this was not intended.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298497818' post='2643136']
As always dotCom proves he deserves his title of Sir dotCom of The Machine, Does Not Enjoy Counters to Accusations
[/quote]

Just a small note, your comments have to make sense for a message to be sent.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298512416' post='2643357']
And the humour flew RIGHT over your head.

Why do I even try.
[/quote]

[quote]Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's intentions.

In an increasingly technological world, the use of sarcasm in email, text messaging, message boards and blogs has often been misunderstood as ignorance or stupidity: comments meant to be sarcastic have been taken literally or seriously.[/quote]

Sarcasm: Requires second-order interpretation such as change of tone or body language. Such can not be conveyed over the internet so other means to indicate sarcasm are required.

You don't have to use new ways of indicating sarcasm if you would install a webcam and microphone pointed toward whoever is using the computer and then hand me full control of those two devices. I [i]promise[/i] I won't do anything naughty.

[i]Trust[/i] me.

Edited by HHAYD