CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1292815254' post='2545379']
You have a twin? The "North" and "Best" would only make sense if there is more than one person. [b]Otherwise you can't compare Sargun against Sargun.[/b]
[/quote]Doing that would make the universe implode...You can't compare infinity to infinity...can you? :wacko:

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292816088' post='2545398']
Unless he has split personality disorder. A rather frightful thought.
[/quote]
Or, the grounds for an awesome story, depending on how you look at it.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1292816491' post='2545409']
@_@
[/quote]

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292816538' post='2545410']
@_@
[/quote]
Calm down girls. It's not nice when our GMs quarrel.

[quote name='Biohazard' timestamp='1292819160' post='2545505']
Doing that would make the universe implode...You can't compare infinity to infinity...can you? :wacko: [/quote]
There's different 'strengths' and the like of infinity. One infinity could be bigger than the other.
Things get fun with that stuff.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1292819606' post='2545529']
There's different 'strengths' and the like of infinity. One infinity could be bigger than the other.
[/quote]
How is it possible that one infinity is bigger than the other, when they both are infinite?

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1292819606' post='2545529']
[/quote]

Prove it. Stuff a formula that is similar to (infinity=/=infinity)=(infinity=infinity), such as "Division by Zero" into a computer and watch the fun. Preferably a super computer, or a bot-net (crashing thousands of computers all at once=fun).

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1292819916' post='2545545']
Prove it. Stuff a formula that is similar to (infinity=/=infinity)=(infinity=infinity), such as "Division by Zero" into a computer and watch the fun. Preferably a super computer, or a bot-net (crashing thousands of computers all at once=fun).
[/quote]
Maths.
Even modern computers don't get close to the crazy !@#$ some of those people can pull.
http://www.suite101.com/content/degrees-of-infinity-a48863

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1292821207' post='2545572']
Maths.
Even modern computers don't get close to the crazy !@#$ some of those people can pull.
http://www.suite101.com/content/degrees-of-infinity-a48863
[/quote]
How to calculate which infinite is higher than the other infinite, if they can't be counted? 0/(random number) is kinda similar, you can not determine the product.

[quote name='JEDCJT' timestamp='1292819644' post='2545531']
Yeah, it sends out the wrong message.
[/quote]

Yeah, already tried the 'lets discuss this like adults approach' behind closed doors for other matters. I will not use that for an issue like this. You people know I won't, and I'd like to think that was one of the reasons I was appointed GM.

Nevertheless, I understand where you're coming from. I promise I will try my utmost as a GM to remain impartial when called upon in that capacity, despite the current issue at hand.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292823512' post='2545846']
Yeah, already tried the 'lets discuss this like adults approach' behind closed doors for other matters. I will not use that for an issue like this. You people know I won't, and I'd like to think that was one of the reasons I was appointed GM.

Nevertheless, I understand where you're coming from. I promise I will try my utmost as a GM to remain impartial when called upon in that capacity, despite the current issue at hand.
[/quote]

You're not on a campaign trail.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1292825228' post='2545980']
I'm not sure what the "wrong" message would be. If anything it sends an accurate message of the maturity of some GMs. I think this needs to be made more evident.
[/quote]

If you think this is an accurate message, you've seen:

A) That I hate liars
B) EM is a revisionist

Therefore we can all conclude that Sargun is infallible and EM is a scourge upon the Earth on the likes of Ahmed Dinnerjacket. I think we should expose his evil deeds before he invades Lavo or something.

That's actually pretty funny to say since...well, Sargun (American) managed to throw a bit of sarcasm over your head. I dunno, I thought the sarcasm was pretty clear. Bio did too. All of us, Americans.

And you pity us? :P I pity you yuropians for jumping on the "bash america because they've got idiot fat people there" bandwagon.

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1292845106' post='2546378']
That's actually pretty funny to say since...well, Sargun (American) managed to throw a bit of sarcasm over your head. I dunno, I thought the sarcasm was pretty clear. Bio did too. All of us, Americans.

And you pity us? :P I pity you yuropians for jumping on the "bash america because they've got idiot fat people there" bandwagon.
[/quote]
Maybe his pitying us for having more than $13 trillion debt. Or pitying himself because much of Europe has also be slammed with debts (Greece, Spain, UK, Ireland, possibly more).

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292833403' post='2546245']
Precisely why I pity your lot.
[/quote]
Silly Pseudo-Ruskies :awesome:

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1292845106' post='2546378']

[/quote]
He has rejected reality, and substituted it with his own.