CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thread from long ago on RPing economy.

We should restart the discussion.

That topic was shot down a long time ago, and will get shot down again. No one wants to give out their IG nation's info in fear of their enemies using it to their advantage.

Edited by HHAYD

That topic was shot down a long time ago, and will get shot down again. No one wants to give out their IG nation's info in fear of their enemies using it to their advantage.

This is true...

Though it would be interesting, would it not, if we RP'ers all went off and formed our own alliance, woldn't it? :awesome: Then we wouldn't have to worry about such things... :D

This is true...

Though it would be interesting, would it not, if we RP'ers all went off and formed our own alliance, woldn't it? :awesome: Then we wouldn't have to worry about such things... :D

And then some other alliance attacks ours and we do what? RP that aliens just attacked our world and are slaughtering the lot of us? :lol1:

Me has question about tech scale and modern nations designing things: CAn we introduce things that were designed and built, but scraped from ever going into proper use by the military? I.E. the M8.

Edited by Arkantos

And then some other alliance attacks ours and we do what? RP that aliens just attacked our world and are slaughtering the lot of us? :lol1:

If we wanted to... :P Though obviously if we did that few other Rp'ers would take us seriously... :rolleyes:

Me has question about tech scale and modern nations designing things: CAn we introduce things that were designed and built, but scraped from ever going into proper use by the military? I.E. the M8.
I dont see why not. If it was a prototype, I guess you could just fix whatever problems there are through an RP solution.

I'll back this statement.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Actually, I no longer have that hang-up. We should revisit the issue.

So I'm sitting here at my desk thinking how awesome it would be to go home and watch a football game (unfortunately it's the off-season) when I remembered Sargun's gridiron thread. What happened to that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless I can find another computer, my CNRP activity is going to be even lower if that's possible. My browsers are screwing up. I turned on my computer one day a week or two ago to notice that Firefox was displaying a cute infuriating tendency to stop loading every single webpage at a certain point, so the text/pictures/whatever would just cut off. At first it was just Firefox and Chrome, so I've started trying to get used to Opera when a few minutes ago it does the same thing.

This means that it is impossible for me to view even 7-10 short posts on this forum, which seriously hinders my ability to do any kind of coherent RPing. I am either going to have to find a cheap laptop or get a new version of Internet Explorer or something.

Don't expect any new posts from me for a while. Not asking to have my nation locked or anything, just notifying people.

funny note: I am not going to be able to read this post :awesome:

Well, for anyone interested in association football (soccer as we Americans call it) my season with professional soccer in Xaristan is really a test to make sure my Excel-based scorinator works. So far it has worked out reasonably well, the highest goal total thus far has been 4 by one team.

I'm pretty sure I could take the basic concept and adapt it for American football. Right now I just use chances and goals scored for soccer, but for football I'm pretty sure I could write something for turnovers, yards, field goals, touchdowns, etc. If not, I could certainly write something for at least the score and turnovers. It would be based on a ranking (each team would start out the same) and a team's style of play on offense and defense (.1 is conservative, .5 is balanced, 1 is aggressive). I'll see what I can finagle up over the holiday weekend.