CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Ok I thought it had been settled, but sumeragi just posted up a set of well fiendish questions to answer, I gave legit answers to them and she says they are wrong. I say, I'm ignoring her, my witnesses are legal and their evidence will count. She just seems to be annoyed we out maneuvered her. Also, before she starts crying here, I will not accept any of her crying unless she comes up with well though out logical reasons why I can't have 12 or so dissenters flee to my country.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I thought it had been settled, but sumeragi just posted up a set of well fiendish questions to answer, I gave legit answers to them and she says they are wrong. I say, I'm ignoring her, my witnesses are legal and their evidence will count. She just seems to be annoyed we out maneuvered her. Also, before she starts crying here, I will not accept any of her crying unless she comes up with well though out logical reasons why I can't have 12 or so dissenters flee to my country.

Impossible; sumeragi isn't capable of logic. Enjoy your gypsy tears

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/warned

:mellow:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/warned

:mellow:

I'm stuck IRL for the time being, due to starting my last semester at school, and studying for the Foreign Service Officers Exam that I'm taking in early February.. For the time being, I'm giving Triyun permission to RP my forces, should the need occur.

Count this as a checkin, and why I'm not active :P

I can't stress enough that Gotischreich is not composed of Nazis, no Swastikas, no Heil Hitlers, no master race, none of that, but if it is still not acceptable then I will change it to something else.

Other nations have used 'Reich' before you without Nazi complications. Don't sweat it.

Two things: the "Future of CNRP" thread should be unpinned, and replaced with "The History of CN" or something. We really need to have a history, like this:

"After World War 2, the countries of the world went into an even worse depression, and soon many great nations - including the United States - splintered. Over time, empires would rise and fall, new factions would claim nationhood, and soon the world became a far different place. This is planet Bob."

That idea was shot down several times before, I don't see that changing. I'm not opposed persay, but I just think it is rather difficult considering the dozens upon dozens of conflicting timelines which would be an absolute pain to resolve without comprimising key elements of certain RP'ers RP.

Why not just use our history as a CN history? This way swastikas, nazi propaganda, won't be viewed with such distaste IC. No more Nazis, and, Martens if you're reading, don't kill me, but Martencism would be viewed in the way Nazism is viewed IRL.

I was thinking that the timeline should go up to like the 80s then the world falls apart or something. We have to include most of history before hand because it is doubtful if WWII occurred we'd have the great civilian and military inventions we have today. After that everything just built on top of each other.

But as I said, several nations here, like Tahoe, claim 1800's-sh creation timelines which would alter history greatly, making a lot of 20th Century events moot.

What if we went back before the Black Death in Europe and said it traversed the entire world shifting the political, economic and social boundaries of the world. I doubt anyone's history goes back before the 1300s and then there would still be remnants of Byzantine, Roman culture and such. I mean I still am not sure where Francoism came from in a historical sense, but Martenism seemed to me like a Fascism of sorts. Just a thought though.