CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I personally export the RL resources of my country, with the exception of uranium, which I also export in small amounts. I don't see any issue with a mix, so long as you decide to either have RL or IG resources be your main export. I personally use RL resources as my main resources since coal is not an IG resource of my, and seeing that I have both West Virginia and Pennsylvania, it would make absolutely no sense for me to not export coal.

Well, I personally export the RL resources of my country, with the exception of uranium, which I also export in small amounts. I don't see any issue with a mix, so long as you decide to either have RL or IG resources be your main export. I personally use RL resources as my main resources since coal is not an IG resource of my, and seeing that I have both West Virginia and Pennsylvania, it would make absolutely no sense for me to not export coal.
My opinion: If you stay reasonable (Like you don't say "I'm the greatest producer of Oil EVAH!" when your nation is in Ireland or something) then no.

I agree with these two gentlemen... (ladies?) they are the greatest thinkers of our time.

Time's up

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

Generally, with enough effort you can farm anything anywhere, but there is no way you can claim to be 'the' producer of something. Stay reasonable, accept that closed economies are poor, and pretty much every nation needs the same resources.

our IG resources are Aluminum and Wheat, ans as such we roleplay these as being the two most vital resources to our economy. We obviously export other stuff as well but these are our primary. and as such considering our economic strength we could be considered one of the world's biggest, if not the biggest exporter of Aluminum, Wheat, and it could be inferred, Beer as well.

That's not the point.

WATER?

What kind of a resource is water?

It's better than me, I have fish and wheat. I don't even have the stuff to keep the fish alive. I have piles of dead fish in my piles of mysteriously fish smelling grain. Who wants fish toast! No body (Well, maybe someone)

That's not the point.

WATER?

What kind of a resource is water?

Water is actually a necessity. You'd be surprised. Most of the world doesn't have easy access to clean access. In fact, it is predicted that a lot of wars will be fought over access to drinkable water in the future, mainly in the third world. In fact, the recent thing in Gaza is over water.

accept that closed economies are poor

*About to take RL Japan, with its 7% dependency on non-resource export/imports, as an example of a country that can be well off even as a closed economy if it have resources, but decides to let it go in the midst of free-trade zealots.*

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would bring a loaded .50 cal rifle to a weapons conference. I mean yeah its a weapons conference but damn..

O.o..

facepalms..

Oh well.. this ought to be interesting.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Neo Olympian (Vasili) guys brought weapons, possibly loaded, and unless they take the ammunition from their own weapons, they must have the ammunition somewhere, right? I remember saying it had a few bugs, the safety not working could be one of those bugs, you know.

*About to take RL Japan, with its 7% dependency on non-resource export/imports, as an example of a country that can be well off even as a closed economy if it have resources, but decides to let it go in the midst of free-trade zealots.*

Doesn't Japan need to import those silly pesky things like.. oil and gasoline?