Recruit me

Eomer the Young, King of Rohan and the Golden Hall of Meduseld is currently seeking an alliance. My past alliances have been destroyed or diminished. This is what I am looking for:

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members

-A startup aid package of at least 500k

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color)

In return I will offer this:

-Frequent activity on the forums and IRC channel

-The cavalry of Rohan, the best horsemen of all Middle Earth

-Ideas to help out the alliance

Join Valhalla.......

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members - errrrmm not quite

-A startup aid package of at least 500k - lol, no

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) - not a hope in hell

...... guess thats a no then.....

Shame :awesome:

Eomer how many ages has it been!

Come and join The Immortals:

Slightly bigger than 30 members, but with a tight community that rewards activity

Your start-up package would indeed be well in access of £500K

We are black team, but you have no obligation to change to black.

pm me and we'll get you started http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=245235

If you don't get what you need then just wander over to the MCXA and have a look at what is on offer......

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members - MCXA is a bit larger than that

-A startup aid package of at least 500k - once you start tech dealing you can quickly pick up $3m every 30 days (details when you join)

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) - that is Ok

Active people are always welcome in the MCXA

Edited by SairNuts

A small alliance - yes! About 15 or 20 people.

Cash - I'll give you $1 million plus the chance for $3 million every 10 days!

Green team - should be fine, most of us are based in white, you can switch if you want but don't have to.

Plus many other reasons! You can be as active or inactive as you want.

If you want to join, message me here or ingame and I'll send you the funds (plus more perhaps, if I feel generous).

The British Empire could do with some good riders (we have a few of our own). Plus we have fine ales for you!

The British Empire Forum?

oh my gosh! The Global Order is PERFECT for you. we offer 1M to get your nation started, a nation building guide, and we have about 7 members (bunches of applicants though). openings in many important spots are open and will bring you more money. (i was a member= 1M. i become Minister of Recruitment= another 2M)

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Global_Order/index/

all the best wishes, hope you find the alliance right for you!!!

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members - not quite, around 90 of us

-A startup aid package of at least 500k - 3 million if you can pass the academy which takes less than a day if you don't suck

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) - nope, white based team exceptions are made if asked nicely. ;)

I look forward to seeing you here

ZoomX3

Trium of Foreign Affairs

Our turn B)

1. A small alliance between 10 and 30 members: We have 24 nations currently

2. A startup aid package of at least 500k: We give around 3-4 mil at this point

3. Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color): we are multi colored so don't care which color you choose. Our protector alliance (The Righteous Fist) has a # of green nations

However, and you may or may not like this depending...

1. We do NOT allow tech raids or starting wars for other reasons - we will defend ourselves and each other if attacked

2. We pledge NOT to develop nuclear weapons

Active members are needed and greatly appreciated.

White Chocolate, Co-founder

United under Scorn (US)

If you are interested, our forum is

http://z10.invisionfree.com/United_Under_Scorn/index.php?

Edited by White Chocolate

However, and you may or may not like this depending...

1. We do NOT allow tech raids or starting wars for other reasons - we will defend ourselves and each other if attacked

2. We pledge NOT to develop nuclear weapons

I understand #1, but not #2. Pledging to never develop nuclear weapons is a jeopardy to alliance safety. Just because you don't have nukes doesn't necessarily mean you won't get nuked if you found yourself in a war.

I understand #1, but not #2. Pledging to never develop nuclear weapons is a jeopardy to alliance safety. Just because you don't have nukes doesn't necessarily mean you won't get nuked if you found yourself in a war.

You are correct. We prefer to avoid war if at all possible, and our decision not to follow a nuclear path in the long term (small alliances often do not have the ability regardless when starting out) is testament to that fact. We've discussed the issue as a group at length. I understand (and admire) alliances that have a no first strike policy. On the other hand, nukes do a great deal of damage in lives and destruction, effect us all if used in mass via the environment, and cost a great deal. Perhaps we will reconsider the nuclear issue when it becomes a real option for our alliance. However, at this point I'd like to point out the following: I never said that our Protectorate alliance also has the same policy ;)

That's all for now as it's arguable this is off topic. We're open to comments on our forum on the issue and I appreciate your point and thank you for your concern.

Well, I don't know if you have already made your choice, but you might have a look at our alliance:

The Central Association of Tactical Security (CATS)

- 10-30 Members: currently 7

- 500k start aid: of course and lots more

- green team: mostly aqua, but there's another green one ;)

Once we've been a bigger alliance but there were some conflicts between some members who founded a new one.

Visit our board!

Hope to see you soon ^^

Come to MFO, if you'd like. We fit one of your three criteria (20 members)

We won't give you aid. (You won't need it with full slots of tech deals, granting about $9mil profit every thirty days (assuming 5 aid slots, and that's NET profit. You'll have $15mil cash sent your way.).

You'll have to join the black team. We'd give you time, of course. Perhaps you can wait for a trade or two to fall before switching.

Why us? Because you can offer reliable technology, a fresh face, perhaps someone willing to get more involved with the alliance (diplomacy, propaganda, etc.), and we can offer camaraderie, defense, trade/aid, and my favorite forums.

I noticed some people making joke posts in this thread. Guys, don't clutter this topic please if all you have to say is "this isn't the place for you". Just don't say anything at all and move on.

Right now the alliance I think would be best is United under Scorn. However, I will give some thought to my other opitions and come to a decision tomorrow.

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members: We actually have 56 at the moment

-A startup aid package of at least 500k: After 10 days as an applicant and passing of the entrance exam, we give out $3 million start-up aid.

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color): We have members of other colors, but we're a white team alliance.

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members - Sorry, but the number of nations pledged to defend you is larger, around 220.

-A startup aid package of at least 500k - Entrance tech deals net you a lot of cash, and we have plenty.

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) - We're Purple, but we dont care what color you are.

You say you want a small alliance.. Well, The Legion may have larger numbers, but it is a tight knit community. DID I mention that we also have the best forums on the CN intrawebz? See for yourself...

AveLegio.net

;)

Edited by Melidan

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members <--- Currently have 14.

-A startup aid package of at least 500k <--- Should be possible.

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my colour) <--- We are Black Team, yet you would have to change your colour to Black, due to your current NS size. :blush:

I noticed some people making joke posts in this thread. Guys, don't clutter this topic please if all you have to say is "this isn't the place for you". Just don't say anything at all and move on.

Right now the alliance I think would be best is United under Scorn. However, I will give some thought to my other opitions and come to a decision tomorrow.

The Global Order fits all criteria. and we now have 12 members!

The Republic of Elite Colonies :)

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members: we have 34. 29 are inactive and about 7-13 are very active in the forum

-A startup aid package of at least 500k- 3m 50t tech deal if you pass the academy (i know who you are so you probably will :)) We also offer good stable tech deals with Old Guard

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) We are blue but I can make an exception

Thanks for considering!

Edited by cowman809

-A small alliance between 10 and 30 members - Sorry, but the number of nations pledged to defend you is larger, around 220.

-A startup aid package of at least 500k - Entrance tech deals net you a lot of cash, and we have plenty.

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color) - We're Purple, but we dont care what color you are.

You say you want a small alliance.. Well, The Legion may have larger numbers, but it is a tight knit community. DID I mention that we also have the best forums on the CN intrawebz? See for yourself...

AveLegio.net

;)

the best site? really? I mean, it's good, but not the best...

Jericho can meet ALL your needs

we are at 23 members

We do one better. We give 3mil sign-up bonus. No tests or anything like that

-Is based on the GREEN team (I will join other alliances but I do not wish to change my color)

We are a blue based team. but if you wish to keep green then that will be fine

We love active people :)

http://cnjericho.ipbfree.com

So what do you say are you interested?

I hope you will consider us :)

-Joffrey17 MoFA

Eomer the Young, King of Rohan and the Golden Hall of Meduseld is currently seeking an alliance. My past alliances have been destroyed or diminished. This is what I am looking for:

join the SBA

1. we have 22 members , the largest of which are over 40000NS.

2. i can give you 500K, our larger nations will generally kick in 2-3million

3. we are mostly blue, but we dont care what color you are

4. we are a protectorate of Echelon, you will be quite safe from raiding

5. our youngest nation at 82days is well over 5000NS, because of our generous tech trade policies

http://sba.irialeona.com/forum/index.php

Edited by DrStrangelove1977