Join the Mushroom Kingdom!

SirWilliam

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you blathering about? You were one upped by SOLID on nuking the one thing you thought you brought to the table SOLID an alliance that attacked with all of 5 nations one upped you on. And what are you moaning about threating a small alliance because of you? Who cares about MK? FAN did the nuke thing better and smarter and failed to do anything why would anyone care about MKs little nuke arsenal? If you thought that the nuke deal was to stop you, then you really have no idea the way things work. I am sure someone at NpO can explain it to the seem to be the only people with any brains on your side.

However the tears I see from MK in every DoW does make me smile. I mean you guys have just given up fighting and moved on to crying just like FAN. So please cry on my dear, cry on.

lol wut :3

Commisar, are you quoting a graduate of the Bob Sanders School of Thought?

I would dispute his babble by pointing out how we're clearly not moaning about the circumstances but instead having a grand ol' time, but I won't bother in a recruitment thread.

o7