Murder Inc makes an announcement

TheEraser

From what I have seen its alot more than one.

And look, we cannot be responsible for teaching you to warz. But since you stuck your face in it, I will tell you now. Its gonna be hot as hell and no burn cream or ice pack in the world is gonna be enough.

we sorta wanted war, don't worry we're tough enough to handle it ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or i was being sarcastic.... see people keep telling me TE is s'posed to be lulzy, but apparently not.

How's this, Murder Inc. can take care of itself. You guys on the other hand are bleeding score, you should fix that. Perhaps if you paid more attention to your own alliance and less about Murder inc. it might help (edit: r u in superfriends?)

It certainly looks that way, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

or i was being sarcastic.... see people keep telling me TE is s'posed to be lulzy, but apparently not.

How's this, Murder Inc. can take care of itself. You guys on the other hand are bleeding score, you should fix that. Perhaps if you paid more attention to your own alliance and less about Murder inc. it might help (edit: r u in superfriends?)

Upon reading your post I was struck by the fact that I could not come up with an appropriate response because there was a perfect one sitting right in your sig. So please allow my to point it out lest you have forgotten:

Your post was a nice propaganda piece and hit all the right notes to score points with certain folks, I'll give you that, but it's about as factually accurate and substantiated as I am a taco.

Upon reading your post I was struck by the fact that I could not come up with an appropriate response because there was a perfect one sitting right in your sig. So please allow my to point it out lest you have forgotten:

YOU'RE A TACO!!!

delicious...

"P.S. we decided we don't need a blitz to beat you down, so goodbye. Also in 24 hours your nations will be glowing green."

You want to check on that real quick and edit your post?

"I'll say one thing. NAAC have fun losing this war."

Yeah like i said, go check whats happening in the war before you say anything.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Thanks for thinking of us, and if Puppet's discussion really made up your mind, then thanks to Puppet for provoking the correct response.

Strategically speaking, your decision has made you irrelevant in the conflict- which is exactly where we need you to be in this war. You attack an alliance that led the assault because they have the smallest and most active nations. A week from now, we will be "glowing green" and contemplating our third or fourth reroll in this round. But the strategic objective of this war will be realized and that is all that really matters.

I still have on defensive slot open here. You are welcome to it, but you should hurry or an IDIOT will likely snatch it from you. If you have any nuclear nations available- send them in, and I will put you on the Christmas Gift Exchange and even throw in a box of steak knives if you can manage to waste a nuke on a nation with 200 infra.

Murder inc. would like you to know that we have reviewed your requests and have come to a decision. First off we want to thank you for allowing us to have an option as to what our policy will be, that is mighty generous of you. However, after reviewing our options, we’re going to go ahead and declare war on you guys. You guys should probably hold your friends in higher regards next time.

I am sadden by your decision, and am glad you did not take our conversation out of context as others would have. Murder will be given the same individual nation surrender terms as IDIOT was given in our DoW (LINK). If i may say, next time you should really consider using an update blitz. It would have saved some of your nations from their current state. Oh, and we do hold our friends in high regard. Our friends are right besides us and we are fighting as one. You should have pick a better friend to stand behind.

~puppet master~

I'll say one thing. NAAC have fun losing this war.

We like to be on the frontline of all the action, rather than standing on the sidelines cheering with pom poms. If you grew up wanting to be a cheerleader, that is fine, but we grew up wanting to be warriors.

Best of luck Murder Inc. if you need a target seek me out ;)

You didn't grow up to be warriors. Warriors don't promise their friends that they're cool and then turn around and stab them in the back with a group of other friends when they turn around. Please don't call yourselves warriors, because you're anything but warriors.

You didn't grow up to be warriors. Warriors don't promise their friends that they're cool and then turn around and stab them in the back with a group of other friends when they turn around. Please don't call yourselves warriors, because you're anything but warriors.

Does anyone else notice this never ending cycle of accusations of "back-stabbing" and refutations of "no treaties" ?

It is getting a bit ridiculous.

In my opinion, all is fair in love and war. No treaties were broken by NAAC.

I already know the other opinion, so don't feel like you have to tell me.

I'm not going to change my outlook, after all. So why waste your time?

We are cool with IDIOT. In fact I am on a personal basis and consider to be good friends with many of the players in IDIOT.

You know we can spin this same issue around, and around, and around the circle as much as you want, but the arguement is not going to change. Don't get bitter over some meaningless game. It's a quick round and this "little war" that is going on now I hope will be one of many of wars that will ensue in CN:TE. That's what makes this fun. What can you possibly have invested in this game besides less than a month of your life? Nothing. So chill out. There are so many other things in life to cherish besides this stupid game. So have fun.

If you are really bitter, come see me here, but I am not going to play this "game" of getting mad at someone because they are destroying my fictional citizens. I have a life and today that includes watching college football.

You seem to be talking about paladins or knights in shining armour.

Warriors poke others in the eye, stab them in the back, kick their feet our from under eachother, etcetera. Some warriors are also shining beacons of virtue, others are the scum of the earth.

Also, it's generally best for a backstab to lull the one you're stabbing into a false sense of security, but that's just my crazy idea.

You seem to be talking about paladins or knights in shining armour.

Warriors poke others in the eye, stab them in the back, kick their feet our from under eachother, etcetera. Some warriors are also shining beacons of virtue, others are the scum of the earth.

Also, it's generally best for a backstab to lull the one you're stabbing into a false sense of security, but that's just my crazy idea.

Yes warriors do all those things but that does not mean NAAC did so.

@Perconte - Unless I see some treaty that NAAC signed or some statement from one of us saying that we were never going to attack IDIOT and Murder Inc, I suggest you stop whining. "Promise" seems to get thrown around here likes its nothing. No one promised anything so take your bitter selves back to the war and show us a real fight instead of meaningless raids pointed at alliances under 100 members. Taking things personal in this game will get you nowhere fast just like thinking this game is about holding hands will get you anarchied.