Murder Inc makes an announcement

TheEraser

well Murder inc. has been put in a tough spot, with allies on both sides of the war. While we were deciding our course of action, we received this sage advice from the NAAC and it certainly made our decision easier.

[00:45] <puppet_master> i am from the NAAC

[00:45] <Hormones74> ok

[00:45] <puppet_master> and am acting on the behalf of the NAA

<snip>

<puppet_master> ok since it has started i will be frank

[00:53] <puppet_master> NAAC, OJ, Cit, TPA, WAPA are attacking IDIOT

[00:53] <puppet_master> you have friends on both sides

[00:53] <puppet_master> as such i came here to talk to you about this situation

[00:54] <puppet_master> and to work out a way that you are not forced to fight against friends

<snip>

[01:39] <puppet_master> either way i would like you to know that the option is on the table

[01:39] <puppet_master> to simply honor all your treaties by not chosing a side

Dear NAAC,

Murder inc. would like you to know that we have reviewed your requests and have come to a decision. First off we want to thank you for allowing us to have an option as to what our policy will be, that is mighty generous of you. However, after reviewing our options, we’re going to go ahead and declare war on you guys. You guys should probably hold your friends in higher regards next time.

signed on behalf of Murder Inc.

Hormones, emperor

Elborrador, Regent

Janitor, Regent

P.S. we decided we don't need a blitz to beat you down, so goodbye. Also in 24 hours your nations will be glowing green.

PPS. we're not going to declare war on TPA or Citadel. We also don't plan on attacking anyone unless they attack us first. Don't force our hands, you won't like the consequences.

edit: here is our war video

Edited by elborrador

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make NAAC aware, Murder Inc isnt breaking any treaties tonight. We are in fact honoring one, and TPA wont be touched. And on a personal note, TE is a great game and I thank Admin for giving this to us all. Admin may have mercy on the souls of NAAC, but I won't. Don't ever try to back Murder Inc into a corner again. That tactic doesn't work on us.

Edited by hormones74

Yea when we have people from MI making attacks 3 hours before update, and only using 1 ground attack at that, we definitely need admins help >_>

had you taken the time to read the OP, we don't need update blitzes to beat you powderpuffs. but nice attempt at looking intelligent.

had you taken the time to read the OP, we don't need update blitzes to beat you powderpuffs. but nice attempt at looking intelligent.

If you don't need them then could you at least explain how a single ground attack 3 hours before update will defeat us?

Yea when we have people from MI making attacks 3 hours before update, and only using 1 ground attack at that, we definitely need admins help >_>

Well hey if you can get the UW to peace out sooner that would be great..... well make it rain :jihad:

If you don't need them then could you at least explain how a single ground attack 3 hours before update will defeat us?

i wish i could teach ALL of our members how to attack properly, but unfortunatley i can't. I'm too busy tonking my NAAC targets to help out 1 hapless newb.

And I don't need a spoon to eat soup, but why would I stick my face in the bowl when I have a ladle in my hand?

And I don't need a spoon to eat soup, but why would I stick my face in the bowl when I have a ladle in my hand?

b/c you REALLY like soup?

Look i can't be responsible for teaching you how to eat soup, if you want to stick your face in it, go for, but it may be hot so i'd be careful if i were. Have some burn cream handy, possibly some cool water and an ice pack.

b/c you REALLY like soup?

Look i can't be responsible for teaching you how to eat soup, if you want to stick your face in it, go for, but it may be hot so i'd be careful if i were. Have some burn cream handy, possibly some cool water and an ice pack.

Either you didn't understand your own position in the metaphor, or your response was about as well thought out as your battle plan.

i wish i could teach ALL of our members how to attack properly, but unfortunatley i can't. I'm too busy tonking my NAAC targets to help out 1 hapless newb.

From what I have seen its alot more than one.

And look, we cannot be responsible for teaching you to warz. But since you stuck your face in it, I will tell you now. Its gonna be hot as hell and no burn cream or ice pack in the world is gonna be enough.

Either you didn't understand your own position in the metaphor, or your response was about as well thought out as your battle plan.

or i was being sarcastic.... see people keep telling me TE is s'posed to be lulzy, but apparently not.

How's this, Murder Inc. can take care of itself. You guys on the other hand are bleeding score, you should fix that. Perhaps if you paid more attention to your own alliance and less about Murder inc. it might help (edit: r u in superfriends?)

Edited by elborrador