Surrender Terms for the Coalition of the Convenient

AirMe

Dear Coalition of the Convenient,

Your terms for surrender in this war against IDIOT are as follows:

For OJ, Citadel and TPA nations:

Declare peace with your IDIOT targets and change AA to Pond Pirates.

Do not re-enter this conflict against IDIOT.

For WAPA:

Move to Brown.

Declare peace with your targets and change your AA to IDIOT.

Learn how to lie better. Cyan sucks at it.

For NAAC:

Declare peace with your targets.

Move to white.

Never give me your word again. Friends don't plot against friends, and then lie to them about it.

/s/

AirMe

Bus Driver of IDIOT

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I am taking this probably a bit too seriously, but it's the nature of the game. A lot of us expect our friends, even from TE, to stay with us. That has not happened.

NAAC announced from the start that we are a balance factor. That added to the reset, etc makes it all a moot point. I have no idea why this is being take so seriously. The game is for fun, why all the spite flying around?

For NAAC:

Declare peace with your targets.

Move to pink.

Never give me your word again. Friends don't plot against friends, and then lie to them about it.

I don't see us moving to pink anytime soon. As for the word, plotting and lying part. I have been up front about everything that I could be without violating OpSec. You contacted us about a Blue and Black vs Red war, we said no and that we had something else in the works. If I were as clever as Diskord, I would have planned the war for you like I did the Blue vs Brown and Yellow war. And while I did the planning, I would have spied on you before releasing some logs to create a scandal and finally declaring war on you while your back was turned.

Instead, I stopped visiting your forums, planned a frontal attack on your alliance and even told you here on the forums yesterday that I would be playing for the other team in this one.

I think you are being very irrational about all of this. We are playing a game and I don't want you to win it only half way through and without ever facing a serious challenge. I think that this game should have action from the start to the finish, and what we were headed for was IDIOT on top from day 40 until the end of the round. Somehow the prospect of my friend winning the game before halftime and then running up the score for the second half didn't really appeal to me. Sure you promised not to eat the NAAC and WAPA, and I believed you, but that still doesn't explain why I should be content to be your little blue brother while you take over the world? Two months of random tech raids doesn't interest me. I want a close game with great wars, shifting fortunes and even a touch of high drama.

I am truly sorry if you feel betrayed by this. It is my fault to some degree because I didn't recognize how close you were to winning until after I had helped you destroy brown and yellow. The real tip off for me was watching the nuke count. Once I saw that, I felt that I had three options, delete and wait for the next round, play along as the GGA to your NPO, or try to stop you from winning. Obviously I picked option #3, but I honestly did it because I think it is better for the people playing the game and not because I have anything to gain by it (we aren't recruiting your members, just putting them back in range of the bulk of the nations playing the game). If you look at it from an unbiased perspective, you have to recognize that a reduced IDIOT will keep this round interesting for at least another few weeks.

Anyway, that's my perspective- you call it betrayal if it makes you feel better, but I am calling it balance.

Edit- and one last thing, I had to lol at your "move to pink" condition. You pulling an Electron Sponge is just too funny.

Edited by Arctic

Arctic,

It's all about personal glory for me. IDIOT doesn't have the strongest nations. Nor will you after this.

As far as alliance glory, you only give us a valid reason to take out some top competitors.

33% of idiot in anarchy, 10% of the NAAC. If you guys are "taking us out" im not impressed

Edited by The Holyone

Heh, we had more nations in anarchy than any other alliance BEFORE the war started. We are war mongers, after all.

Oh cmon, IDIOT had 40 anarchised nations befores the war... plus some of your top players run like the wind to other neutral alliances as soon as the war was declared!!!!! And you want to say that u guys are "war mongers"??? Why IDIOT never attacked or tryed to recruit me?? Im a top 50 nation.... im an independent nation.... just because i have nukes??? IDIOT just recruit weak nations.... :P

yea, that's a betrayal. no wonder you lost in CN:S. and now you're going to lose for teh exact same reason

Looking at your nation creation date and comparing it to the above butchery of the English language makes me realize that you need to have better studying habits in both your History and English curriculum.

Now then, next IDIOT.

You have update blitzed. Would it be smart for IDIOTs to respond with only two attacks right after update? Perhaps for Geniuses, but IDIOTs know better.

Yes, thats why many NAAC nations reporting counter attacks by their IDIOT targets. It can only be because they wanted to save them for tonight. Wait a sec....

Oh cmon, IDIOT had 40 anarchised nations befores the war... plus some of your top players run like the wind to other neutral alliances as soon as the war was declared!!!!! And you want to say that u guys are "war mongers"??? Why IDIOT never attacked or tryed to recruit me?? Im a top 50 nation.... im an independent nation.... just because i have nukes??? IDIOT just recruit weak nations.... :P

Better than no nations. Makes you guys have to filter through or attack our non-dedicated nations.

We are full of strong-willed nations too though.

Edited by Drai