Surrender Terms for the Coalition of the Convenient

AirMe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, that's a betrayal. no wonder you lost in CN:S. and now you're going to lose for teh exact same reason

Keep crap like this out of this game. Many reason the NAAC went down in CN:S betrayal most CERTAINLY wasn't one of them. This is TE, NOT CN:S.

The trolls are starting to show, so I am done here. Before I go, I will remind my brothers in the NAAC that we had our turn last night, tonight should be IDIOTs turn, so don't criticize the counter until it arrives.

As for fighting one alliance against 4-5, we at least should have some empathy for IDIOT. Skill is a minor thing in a game that is so focused on numbers. If we win, it will be because we brought more to the fight and not because we were so much more skilled than our opponents.

That said NAAC, if I catch you getting sloppy and forgetting your fireteam tactics, I am going to get Romanda to come back to the game and start busting asses and assigning pushups.

Let's stop talking and start shooting things up. I mean this is CN:TE, and I wouldn't want to be political unless I have too. IDIOT like fighting, NAAC like fighting. Let's fight, get drunk in our respective trenches, kill some stuff and then pass out and forget it ever happened.

---

Serious post, good luck to all parties in this fight. Remember to have fun!

The trolls are starting to show, so I am done here. Before I go, I will remind my brothers in the NAAC that we had our turn last night, tonight should be IDIOTs turn, so don't criticize the counter until it arrives.

As for fighting one alliance against 4-5, we at least should have some empathy for IDIOT. Skill is a minor thing in a game that is so focused on numbers. If we win, it will be because we brought more to the fight and not because we were so much more skilled than our opponents.

That said NAAC, if I catch you getting sloppy and forgetting your fireteam tactics, I am going to get Romanda to come back to the game and start busting asses and assigning pushups.

Now that is a threat. I wouldn't wish Romanda on anyone :P

BTW wasn't trying to be sponge, I just looked up the least populated color and it happened to be pink.

Pink had 91 nations.....Brown had....94 i think.....When I looked it up.

Edited by AirMe

Now that is a threat. I wouldn't wish Romanda on anyone :P

BTW wasn't trying to be sponge, I just looked up the least populated color and it happened to be pink.

Pink had 91 nations.....Brown had....94 i think.....When I looked it up.

But but but....

I look pretty in pink.... I THOUGHT YOU DID IT FOR ME AIRME.

you hope.

and if i was to intentionally screw up in order to get him back here?

Just a game guys. It resets in November and we get to play a different game. It just gets played out: nothing personal.

It's like the game risk. You get to all attack each other until one person wins, then you wipe the board clean and play again. You don't hold grudges over who won the last game, because it resets and there is an opportunity to play again. A congratulations and good play is in order for everyone who participates no matter what stage of the game they leave at.

NAAC announced from the start that we are a balance factor. That added to the reset, etc makes it all a moot point. I have no idea why this is being take so seriously. The game is for fun, why all the spite flying around?
Just a game guys. It resets in November and we get to play a different game. It just gets played out: nothing personal.

It's like the game risk. You get to all attack each other until one person wins, then you wipe the board clean and play again. You don't hold grudges over who won the last game, because it resets and there is an opportunity to play again. A congratulations and good play is in order for everyone who participates no matter what stage of the game they leave at.

The answer to 'why so serious' is because it RESETS IN NOVEMBER! It is currently the first week of October. If you are smashed to oblivion you are out of the game 8 more weeks. Restarting isnt an option as TE doesnt have enough trades to go around for a fresh start anymore.

You shouldnt care in Risk because you lose, you wait a few minutes, maybe an hour for the game to finish then start anew, not 8 weeks.

If anything CN:TE should be more serious than CN:SE since SE gives you infinity to rebuild and recover from any damage suffered. TE as soon as you are smashed so bad that you cant recover in the remaining time till reset you are 'out'.

The answer to 'why so serious' is because it RESETS IN NOVEMBER! It is currently the first week of October. If you are smashed to oblivion you are out of the game 8 more weeks. Restarting isnt an option as TE doesnt have enough trades to go around for a fresh start anymore.

You shouldnt care in Risk because you lose, you wait a few minutes, maybe an hour for the game to finish then start anew, not 8 weeks.

If anything CN:TE should be more serious than CN:SE since SE gives you infinity to rebuild and recover from any damage suffered. TE as soon as you are smashed so bad that you cant recover in the remaining time till reset you are 'out'.

lolwut?

Just start a new nation and you immediately jump back up the ranks because of how much you start with. On top of which, I don't have 2 years of work in my TE nation and therefore don't care what happens to it. You're wrong.

Uther- as an alliance we have restarted 2-3 times already. Once in the middle of the war with Citadel and Superfriends, once after the war and for some of us, once after our last war with Brown and Yellow. When a huge portion of your alliance rerolls, you just sort into new trade circles and keep playing.

The only serious issue is that nation growth is taking alot of people out of a rerolls range- this makes it likely that we will not be able to serve as a deciding factor in very many more wars. Late round, we will only be able to hit alliances that have been brought down a bit. That, more than anything else is what determined our choice of target and timing for this conflict. We can't be a force for balance if the alliance that is likely to win the game simply grows out of our range by aggressively tech raiding and avoiding all damaging conflict.

The individual surrender terms which were given by Genius in the DoW still stands. Since this seems to be where IDIOT is hanging out i would just like to say that any nation that uses nuke will consider itself void from any surrender and will be taken to ZI. Also some reading material for all you flamers out there. LINK

~puppet master~

The individual surrender terms which were given by Genius in the DoW still stands. Since this seems to be where IDIOT is hanging out i would just like to say that any nation that uses nuke will consider itself void from any surrender and will be taken to ZI. Also some reading material for all you flamers out there. LINK

~puppet master~

why so serious?

Nukes are fun :awesome:

For WAPA:

Stay on blue and sign an MADP with IDIOT.

Declare peace with your targets and change your AA to 1 Touch Football.

Appoint Mayzie as your leader.

Fixed.

I'd like to thank AirMe for this opportunity to coup WAPA. :ph34r:

lolwut?

Just start a new nation and you immediately jump back up the ranks because of how much you start with. On top of which, I don't have 2 years of work in my TE nation and therefore don't care what happens to it. You're wrong.

inbeforezomgidonatedtomyTEnation.

As usual, the cupcake is correct.