Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm wow Shadowhood .. 88%? I havent been paying attention to the stats recently, is that all from the change, or from other events too...if it's all from the change

:blink:

They and someone else are performing a merger into Echelon. Still took a knock to their NS, obviously, but not nearly that much.

Edit: And congrats to FCC, winner of the "largest percent loss" award - almost a third. Ouch.

Of course, we weren't much better. The two of us and GDC were the only alliances to lose over 30% of our NS in day-to-day.

Edited by Janquel

In this thread, we have a little word called "please".

Hey Unspeakable Evil, please continue being awesome. That is all.

Also, hello.

Also (again), will we be getting a review of how the "tech crash of 07" affected scores/sanctioning status of both larger alliances and smaller... something like % of NS lost, ordered by most lost to least loss or something. Then we can all sympathize with the Gramlins (just WAG'ing it, but they gotta be close to the top, although I don't doubt my own MK didn't get hammered hard as well).

Anyway, a "special edition" would be appreciated.

Please.

Sincerely,

Your adoring fans

Updated 2007-11-04. I'm going to be tweaking the ranges on the charts some time today so things aren't as broken for recent dates.

Hey Unspeakable Evil, please continue being awesome. That is all.

I'll see what I can do.

Also (again), will we be getting a review of how the "tech crash of 07" affected scores/sanctioning status of both larger alliances and smaller... something like % of NS lost, ordered by most lost to least loss or something. Then we can all sympathize with the Gramlins (just WAG'ing it, but they gotta be close to the top, although I don't doubt my own MK didn't get hammered hard as well).

Anyway, a "special edition" would be appreciated.

Time permitting, I'll see what I can do over the next week.

Edit: graph ranges updated, things look better now, hopefully.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil