Tournament Edition Bugs & Suggestions

I've heard the new CN:TE players each started out with $1,000,000.00, over the $500,000.00 the first 200 began with, which in some way makes sense since the original 200 had more time to play.

Sorry, this doesn't make any sense to me. Why should I get penalized for being one of the first 200 people to sign up for this CN:TE test?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the new CN:TE players each started out with $1,000,000.00, over the $500,000.00 the first 200 began with, which in some way makes sense since the original 200 had more time to play. Will public CN:TE after reset begin with $1,000,000.00?

ALSO: Expired events will not delete. I get the pop-up dialogue box which reads, "Are you sure you want to delete this expired event?" and I click OK, but the page reloads and the event remains.

CN:TE nations will start with $1 mil. The new nations aren't getting the extra money to be fair, this is alpha testing and that's just how it is.

I've fixed the event delete issue.

Your nation is too new to declare war at this time. Your soldiers need time to train and your economy needs time to adjust to your new government. You may officially begin declaring war on 8/16/2008.

Can you get rid of this? I don't really see a point in having to wait to declare war in CN:TE since that is the whole point.

Can you get rid of this? I don't really see a point in having to wait to declare war in CN:TE since that is the whole point.

If wars could start the first day, I'd just declare on someone as soon as I started, build quick and steal the 1 mil they start with. Even if you only defeat alert them, that means they no longer have a large chunk of that opening money and you are now fighting a seriously disadvantaged opponent.

As you want a faster game play with more wars and aggresion would it be a good idea to have two updates each day to speed things along??

Say one at 12:00am and the other at 12:00pm??

Effectively means you can attack each nation twice per day

As you want a faster game play with more wars and aggresion would it be a good idea to have two updates each day to speed things along??

This would be a better solution. Leaves you with a 12 hour window at the start instead of the current 24 hour window, where you cannot attack.

I like it. Gives you more money and more time to blow each other up!

I'd like to suggest nations being "Scheduled for destruction" when you try to delete them. Meaning, you press the delete nation button, and instead of being told "please wait till XXXX to delete your nation, at that time you will be allowed to delete your nation regardless of what happens" or whatever it says... make it say "Your nation is now scheduled for deletion on XXXX, if you cancel this process, taxes for the day will not be collectable and your bills will still need to be paid"

If your nation is scheduled for deletion, it cannot be attacked, all trades are canceled, no aid can be sent or given, you cannot do anything (performing any action more than looking at screens will unschedule it for deletion). The reason I suggest this is because I WANT to delete my TE nation because I cannot care for it since I'm waring on CN right now with a competent enemy... and I would like to not give people a free ride in TE by letting them attack my nation (it's not fair to others). But I'm being warred with so it's not letting me delete inspite of it's promise that I could delete today...

Your nation is too new to declare war at this time. Your soldiers need time to train and your economy needs time to adjust to your new government. You may officially begin declaring war on 8/16/2008.

Can you get rid of this? I don't really see a point in having to wait to declare war in CN:TE since that is the whole point."

I dont understand why my nation was attacked 5 minutes after coming into existance, when apparently I can't declare when my nation is new.... gotta say that's some pretty hard bull right there.

When TE starts, the first day (or if 12 hours is the intended refresh time then first half day) should be given to nations to grow... this way people who actually build the best initial nations, i.e. forge good trade circles, build good proportions of infrastructure to technology, right improvements, leaving enough money to survive on etc, etc... can be rewarded for their diligence... instead of taking the time to build relations and a nation, and get mobbed half way through the process. It would also allow for those who use strategy, i.e. look for nations they want to attack, plan what they're going to do... to be rewarded as well. This game shouldn't start with people logging on at midnight and just clicking as many declare war buttons as they can... it should start with people planning ahead and trying out new combinations improvements and things to test out what makes a great nation great, and figure out new strategies for the real game... THEN it should degrade into mindless bloodshed :D

Edited by Hypevosa

I suggest a shorter war length as well.

Currently if you happen to declare on a guy who has no soldiers and is inactive (so they wont peace out or buy soldiers), one of your war slots gets clogged up for a whole 7 days.

In CN:TE there is no peace mode so no need for 7 day wars because if a nation wishes to continue the war they can just redeclare (no peace mode) and not big NS gaps so most nations are in everyones range.

Id suggest something like 3-4 days, otherwise you can get 2 or 3 inactive targets and then there goes your ability to attack anyone for a whole week.

So when u can fight on your very first day, and you anarchy someone else on their very first day. you basically completely removed any chance they had at growing. people get smashed early and fast, anarchied and your pretty much done for.

I suggest starting out with a set amount of infra, like 500, along with the startup money of 1 million (which is already in) so that people still have a chance to fight. Right now its basically, who can anarchy who first. Who has the most people on their alliance and they win.

So when u can fight on your very first day, and you anarchy someone else on their very first day. you basically completely removed any chance they had at growing. people get smashed early and fast, anarchied and your pretty much done for.

I suggest starting out with a set amount of infra, like 500, along with the startup money of 1 million (which is already in) so that people still have a chance to fight. Right now its basically, who can anarchy who first. Who has the most people on their alliance and they win.

You have 1 day in which you can't declare or be declared on, and enough money to reach 400-500 infra if you wish. Um... yeah.

i havnt been anarchied yet so i wouldnt know how bad it is, but it seems everyone that is anarchied, is pretty done fore. they really cant do anything.

If everyone is anarchied then everyone is on a level playing field.

i havnt been anarchied yet so i wouldnt know how bad it is, but it seems everyone that is anarchied, is pretty done fore. they really cant do anything.

well i cant speak for everyone else but on pink between Duckroll and Dinner Naked there are some good fights on while they are in anarchy

Also with the new players that came in they dominate the top 100 nations with NS. For the original 200 there are 4 or 5 left in the top 100 so for all fairness i hope they don't go on record for winning this round or anything