1000 infra jump

Thund3rbird

Well, first step is start sending out messages and/or trade requests. Even if the resources are crap, it's going to help you a ton. Well, way more than having empty slots anyway. :P

And yeah 3M should cover it. The 1M jump is horrible as far as percentages go, but the cost is still low enough that it's not a major deal. If you have the ability to send in $20, I believe selling a donation for even as low as 3M is more beneficial than the actual donation at 1k infra, so go that route if you can.

Okay. This is my current infra cost:

Current Infrastructure: 1,634.24

Total Population: 26,989 Supporters

Military Personnel: 10,643 Soldiers

Citizens: 16,346 Working Citizens

Current Pounds Available: $1,410,208.90

Infrastructure Costs Per Level: $19,577.07

Infrastructure Value When Selling: $150.00

Daily Infrastructure Cost to Maintain: $157.10

Last Bill Payment: 9/3/2007

I want a huge boost in infra. I can get the money. How much would 12 million get me in infra? I thought about 500 but that's me thinking a head of myself. Need help!

Yeah, $2M should be more than enough if you've done things smartly (factories, decent trades, etc.). I only needed about $1.4M for my nation. There was once a great guide that gave you all the math you needed to figure it out, but I can't find it now on the new forum.

As for you, Genesis, I think you're about right with the 500 for $12M. You could get to 1999 infra with about $8M or so though, so I would just keep buying until you get there and then save up for the $2k jump (you'd have to run the numbers yourself to see how much infra you need to make the jump worthwhile...not enough info here).

A general rule of thumb for ALL infra jumps is have enough money on hand to buy 150 - 200 infra on the day you make the jump. when you are older i suggest either making a $20 donation yourself or doing a donation deal for the 200 Infra and land.

Remember these 2 things with infra

1: Infra purchase and upkeep costs goes up each time you buy some.

2: always buy infra in groups of 10 !!!no matter what!!! It will hurt you in the long term if you buy infra in smaller groups

To calculate how much money you will need to get over the infra jump , divide the total money you would lose with the jump which in the case of the 1000 infra jump is 22.2% of your current infra bill by your Taxes Paid Per Day per citizen and divide by 10. That’s how much infra you need

so for example if 22.2% of my infra bill is 60000 and my taxes would be say 36.67 per person so

60000/36.67=1636

1636/10=163.6

so to get over the jump I would need to buy 163.6 infra.

when I did the 1k jump i had to buy about 60-70 infra. Assuming you have 5 factorys and construction (and if you don't have it, get it asap) it should only cost you

around 1-2 million. More money is nice though

Realistically there's no need to worry about the 1k infra jump you can plough straight through it without even noticing.

???

I myself saved up for the jump but a friend told me what happened when he didn't save up. It cut his infra producing by half.

Realistically there's no need to worry about the 1k infra jump you can plough straight through it without even noticing.

You can plow through all the infra jumps if you want, it's just that if you don't get far enough from the 1k mark, you will be making a lot less than you were at 999 infra.

My suggestion is to go for 3 mil